Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Copped my WC4's off CRTSD today and got a call for the master 12s as well. 

Today was a good day 
glasses.gif

LOL at dude reselling that GR.

Speaking of selling on Kijiji, wasted my time today with a meetup. Agreed on a time and once that time came I was literally down the street 10 mins away, buyer started giving attitude so I told him to **** off and turned around. I have no tolerance for you new sneaker cats, once attitude is given I'm moving on. Even if I wasted time to travel I'm never in a rush to get rid of something that bad to take attitude.

Same thing happened when I offered invite spots for 306 Yonge opening party. 2 cats started giving attitude like I'm obligated to take care of them, that's not how it works. FOH.

Just dropped by - still a lot of sweaters, pants, shirts scarves.. Almost everything was west though
its funny how all the east clothing is gone and only west left, but when it came to the jerseys, there were so much east jerseys left

Those of you guys waiting on nike orders, I contacted live chat on Tuesday about my order and I got an email today that says my order is delayed and they're looking into it. They sent a 2nd email right after with a 20% promo code.

Those of you guys waiting on nike orders, I contacted live chat on Tuesday about my order and I got an email today that says my order is delayed and they're looking into it. They sent a 2nd email right after with a 20% promo code.

That's one thing I love about NDC, any issues they'll give you a code for 20-25%.

Do you guys get coupon codes when the item you received is damaged and you have to return it? I didn't

Speaking of selling on Kijiji, wasted my time today with a meetup. Agreed on a time and once that time came I was literally down the street 10 mins away, buyer started giving attitude so I told him to **** off and turned around. I have no tolerance for you new sneaker cats, once attitude is given I'm moving on. Even if I wasted time to travel I'm never in a rush to get rid of something that bad to take attitude.

Same thing happened when I offered invite spots for 306 Yonge opening party. 2 cats started giving attitude like I'm obligated to take care of them, that's not how it works. FOH.

I'm with you 100% on that. These kids feel so entitled like we owe them something? Like wtf

That's why I only do business from the lobby of my condo, once you lose home field advantage and meet at a mall or something that's more opportunity for the kid to waste your time or lowball you in person. "Sorry I'm $25 short" or some ******** like that.

One time a guy had the nerve to ask for $20 off because of how far he had to travel. That's not my problem dude, get your mommy to fire up the van I have something you want you come to me.

Last edited:
Same thing with my order, tracking number that they provided doesnt work................. Ordered mine on the 13th said the est delivery time was Feb 22-24

Anybody got an update from Nike? 

I have the exact same thing for me

I'm with you 100% on that. These kids feel so entitled like we owe them something? Like wtf

That's why I only do business from the lobby of my condo, once you lose home field advantage and meet at a mall or something that's more opportunity for the kid to waste your time or lowball you in person. "Sorry I'm $25 short" or some ******** like that.

One time a guy had the nerve to ask for $20 off because of how far he had to travel. That's not my problem dude, get your mommy to fire up the van I have something you want you come to me.

Funny, I had a second meetup today with another guy (probably my favourite meetup to date, super cool guy) and I mentioned a story similar to yours. Think it was summer 2012 I sold my 2011 WC 3s, met up with the guy at the mall, and he asked for $$$ off because it didn't have the hang tag/keychain. When I originally bought the shoes I didn't realize it was missing (I personally never cared for that extra ****). Anyways, the buyer and his family (came with his brother and cousin) were going on and on about the hang tag, I grabbed the shoes back from him and started to walk away. He told me to hold up and bought them.

I have no patience when it comes to these things. A lot of times it's unnecessary.

Last edited:
Same boat as you. 

Waiting on 2x OVO, WC4 and OVO hoody.

No movement, no update.

Anyone else show this? arrived at YYZ then departed AMS? 

[table][TR]
[td]2016-02-18[/td]

[td]13:30[/td]

[td]Departed Origin Country[/td]

[td]AMS[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2016-02-18[/td]

[td]06:09[/td]

[td]Arrived Destination Country[/td]

[td]YYZ[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Got the same thing as you. AMS appears after arriving in YYZ because they post their local times. Contacted Nike a couple times and apparently a lot of people are having the same problem

Yeah man some of these dudes need to be smacked for how they think everybody owes them something, they expect to be spoon fed.

You guys hit the nail right on the head.  That's why I usually meet somewhere convenient so if these fools wanna try to play me it doesn't bother me as much, and it gives me more power to just walk away. 

One my favorites are: usually on the day of the meet, "Oh I just got a better offer for $100 off... if you can match it i'll come to you because we were talking first" FOH i don't care if you were my brother go ahead and grab that pair then, hell I would get it too and then resell it to your bum lying *** lol... and then comes the backtrack email... "oh yeah the guy sold it already, can we still meet??" 

N - O - P - E

Last edited:
Got the same thing as you. AMS appears after arriving in YYZ because they post their local times. Contacted Nike a couple times and apparently a lot of people are having the same problem

I got my 2nd pair of wc4's on Friday I think. I had to call Nike for the tracking number because their system is so fu***d up that it wouldn't even display my most recent order.

Stopped watching when I heard 'Most Influential In Canada'

Same.
You are the most influential sneaker head in Canada because you buy a lot of shoes.....SMH

Collection worth 250k.....SMH

I liked it when sneakers never made the news and no one cared.

The girls collection is pretty nice and the way she has them stored is nice.

Back
Top Bottom