Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So, I called my local footlocker to see if the Master 12s are FCFS or not and asked about my size. I was told that they only have 1 pair in my size (13). I plan on going early morning just to be safe and pick it up before anyone else. The thing is...what if there's a problem with the shoe? I read somewhere that said you can call corporate if you think they're bluffing about their stock, would that be the best thing to do? I find it hard to believe they only have 1 pair, it's not that big of a store but still. When I went to go buy the Alternate 89s (my 1st Jordan pickup) they had 2 pairs left of my size, the first one had red-ish colour on the white laces so I asked for the other and it had a problem aswell (a small brown-ish mark on the side of the shoe, looks like a bump) but I bought it anyways because I was told that was the only other pair and didn't want to travel further. I'm trying to avoid a similar situation when I go to buy the Master 12s. If you have any advice to offer please do, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Edit: Also, I was wondering if any of you have these plastic boxes for your sneakers. They look something like this: http://www.closetfactory.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/DropFrontShoeBoxes_x.jpg. If you do, can you let me know where you got em from and for how much? Thanks again

Last edited:
Edit: Also, I was wondering if any of you have these plastic boxes for your sneakers. They look something like this: http://www.closetfactory.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/DropFrontShoeBoxes_x.jpg. If you do, can you let me know where you got em from and for how much? Thanks again
I originally purchased them in a 6pk on Amazon.ca, I don't believe they're available any longer. it was about $8-9 in a 6pk. I've also seen them at Michael's, but the price was around $10-11. I've gone to my local Michael's a couple times and I no longer see them there. When you ask the staff they have no idea what you're talking about - Iris Drop Front Box (Large - sz 10-12)

They have them at Solutions, last time I looked they were around $10 on sale, I think they're $13-15 regular price. They have 2 sizes, the small box doesn't even fit the width of a pair of air maxes, so it has to be the larger size.

So, I called my local footlocker to see if the Master 12s are FCFS or not and asked about my size. I was told that they only have 1 pair in my size (13). I plan on going early morning just to be safe and pick it up before anyone else. The thing is...what if there's a problem with the shoe? I read somewhere that said you can call corporate if you think they're bluffing about their stock, would that be the best thing to do? I find it hard to believe they only have 1 pair, it's not that big of a store but still. When I went to go buy the Alternate 89s (my 1st Jordan pickup) they had 2 pairs left of my size, the first one had red-ish colour on the white laces so I asked for the other and it had a problem aswell (a small brown-ish mark on the side of the shoe, looks like a bump) but I bought it anyways because I was told that was the only other pair and didn't want to travel further. I'm trying to avoid a similar situation when I go to buy the Master 12s. If you have any advice to offer please do, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Iris drop front shoe boxes large: http://www.solutions-stores.ca/ecommerce/control/product/~category_id=025004001/~product_id=45022

I originally purchased them in a 6pk on Amazon.ca, I don't believe they're available any longer. it was about $8-9 in a 6pk. I've also seen them at Michael's, but the price was around $10-11. I've gone to my local Michael's a couple times and I no longer see them there. When you ask the staff they have no idea what you're talking about - Iris Drop Front Box (Large - sz 10-12)
They have them at Solutions, last time I looked they were around $10 on sale, I think they're $13-15 regular price. They have 2 sizes, the small box doesn't even fit the width of a pair of air maxes, so it has to be the larger size.

Thanks guys!

Edit: So, as I've said previously, I'm new to the sneaker game. I was wondering how you guys prefer to use these. Do you guys come home from where ever and put your shoes in the box, do you guys come home and clean em and then put em in, or what?
Probably a stupid question but thought I'd ask it anyways lol

Last edited:
Checked out the Nike outlet at Toronto Premium Outlets tonight. ASG kicks (LBJ's, Kobes, KD's) are 25% off the regular price. There's also 25% off the ASG Nike Basketball short/long sleeve tees (HOGTOWN ones), and short sleeve hoodies.

Not sure if anyone cares?

When:

February 26th - March 13th

Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm

Where:

400 Bentley St.
Unit 1-3
Markham, ON
L3R 8H6
They will have clothes for real cheap! Thanks for the heads up!

Not sure if anyone cares?

When:

February 26th - March 13th

Sunday: 10am - 5pm

Monday - Friday: 12pm - 8pm

Saturday: 10am - 6pm

Where:

400 Bentley St.

Unit 1-3

Markham, ON

L3R 8H6

Been to this before they have almost everything from ADCa (clothing wise). They give you a garbage bag at the door and let you into a warehouse full of stuff, the only thing Is you have to find most of the items which are piled on top of each other. But for the most part a lot of great deals!

Canada Post always leaves packages at my door, sometimes on weekends and late in the afternoon, seems like the carrier in my area just does his deliveries whenever he feels like. Not a huge problem for me, I don't mind having packages waiting for me at the door, beats having to go to the post office to pick-up. What annoys me though, is they just dump the packages on my doorstep and doesn't even bother to ring the doorbell, happened to me on several occasions where I just found my packages on the doorstep when I checked a couple hours earlier, there was nothing and I was home the entire time.

My fiancé had something delivered to our house last week and they didn't ring the door bell, but luckily I was home and heard him drop off the package. I opened the door and asked the driver if his fingers were broken and if it was so hard to ring the door bell smh. He just stared at me and said sorry, like wtf really that is your response. It's not that hard to ring a bell and sometimes wonder if their protocol is not to and just leave. So annoying! I myself get everything I order delivered to the office and moving forward my fiancé does as well. Makes thing a lot easier for us.

As for Kijiji and my past transactions, I've had people ask me to wait a week until they get paid, they found someone with a better price and if I can match it, or they don't have enough cash. The list goes on and on and on. All my listings indicate that I am firm on my price and in no hurry to sell. But people can't read and still ask for deals ect. which I then go no contact and refuse to sell to them. I don't have time for people who try to act like you owe them something or a deal, FOH with that. I also have them meet me at the office right by security that way if they try anything I have back up lol and if they waste my time all I had to do was take an elevator ride. Things are so different now and so annoying with these fake *** collectors/sneaker heads who buy only to sell after they flaunt on IG.

Any ways TGIF and have a great weekend everyone!!

Last edited:
Same.
You are the most influential sneaker head in Canada because you buy a lot of shoes.....SMH

Collection worth 250k.....SMH

I liked it when sneakers never made the news and no one cared.

The girls collection is pretty nice and the way she has them stored is nice.

At least she had a decent collection going.

Quality over quantity, always.

Anyone else see him in another clip with Concords, Bred XI's, Royal's, Black Infrared's and White Infared's on the table? '$15,000 of sneakers on the table right now' :rolleyes

Checked out the Nike outlet at Toronto Premium Outlets tonight. ASG kicks (LBJ's, Kobes, KD's) are 25% off the regular price. There's also 25% off the ASG Nike Basketball short/long sleeve tees (HOGTOWN ones), and short sleeve hoodies.
The recent ASG shoes? Or last year's?

Damn my SportCheck order for the Master 12s got cancelled yesterday. I placed the order and got a confirmation e-mail, and then 3 hours later I got another e-mail saying my order had been cancelled. I am guessing someone messed up and accidentally posted them online too early.

My boss came in this morning and told me about this story as he knows about my sneaker heat on Fridays. 

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/25/toronto-cops-bust-air-jordan-thefts-in-sneaker-sting

I am so happy I am getting out of this nonsense lol. Leave the kijiji meetups and knives to the kids. I'd rather buy some dope flyknits on sale than some overhyped new jordan release triggering plantar fasciitis  that I need to pay over retail cause someone camped out. 

Happy Friday gentlemen!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom