Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Check the invite, I'm pretty sure the employee store is not opened on the weekend.

The store is basically 50% off what retail would be in store. I prefer the clearance sale to the employee store

[quote name="thusant06"

Been to this before they have almost everything from ADCa (clothing wise). They give you a garbage bag at the door and let you into a warehouse full of stuff, the only thing Is you have to find most of the items which are piled on top of each other. But for the most part a lot of great deals!

Sale was okay, i was in at 11. Managed to spend 600 this time around.

Boost, stan smith and tub were 50 % off scanned price. One guy came in and basically bought up all the boost, has a store overseas where he sales them.

Clothing was not as good as the other sales though.

They will be having their annual warehouse sale in April at the international centre.[/quote]
any Ultra Boosts?

What kind of jerseys are there? I'm looking for an old school Vince or t-Mac jersey, small or medium. Also, any xeno stuff?

Has anyone ever shipped a t-shirt to the UK? if so how much did it cost and how long did it take? Thanks in advance!

Ship through Chit Chat Express, havs a couple of branches across the GTA. Shipping should be cheaper. Not sure about how long it would take but it shouldn't be too long.

Last edited:
Flyknits are getting pretty bad with re-sellers as well. 250-300 for those BW/Volt Racers WTH

I find selling shoes on Kijiji a huge pain in the butt like everyone mentioned. Seems like the cheaper you price a shoe the more lowballing scum come out of the woodwork. I listed a pair of Kobe 8's for $75 NDS and people wanted to buy them for $35-40 bucks FOH I might as well give it to you for free

Best transaction I had surprisingly was for a pair of 99 Cement 4's recently. I put it up for sale for $480 FIRM, they were still wearable, no cracks or separation. Some kid messages me and says I'll take em but wants to meet later on during the week. Didnt think much of it, I figured he was gonna flake since he hasnt haggled the price and asked a million questions or asked for a million more pictures ( I posted detailed pics of the shoes on the ad) Day of meet up comes, I get a msg confirming time of meet up and place. Dude shows up buys the shoes at the price I listed and they were gone. He was a young Filipino guy too mind you. So no we're not cheap ALL the time LOL

Buyers don't even bother to look at ur asking price. They just throw out their ridiculous offers regardless of how much u want. Some guy thinks my ds Olympic air more uptempo is worth $50.

footlocker.ca has discounts on kobe x elite lows.  green and orange ones for 149.99 a lot of sizes.

This is why I won't be buying any nike and jordan to wear or keep. Went down to footlocker after a 2.5 weeks wait. Picked it up then found out they mess up my order. No logo on the heel. FML

This is why I won't be buying any nike and jordan to wear or keep. Went down to footlocker after a 2.5 weeks wait. Picked it up then found out they mess up my order. No logo on the heel. FML
The print is cool but I would have asked for a refund. The heel logo is what sets the shoe off imo. They probably got lazy/busy because they had so many to do.

Flyknits are getting pretty bad with re-sellers as well. 250-300 for those BW/Volt Racers WTH

I find selling shoes on Kijiji a huge pain in the butt like everyone mentioned. Seems like the cheaper you price a shoe the more lowballing scum come out of the woodwork. I listed a pair of Kobe 8's for $75 NDS and people wanted to buy them for $35-40 bucks FOH I might as well give it to you for free

Best transaction I had surprisingly was for a pair of 99 Cement 4's recently. I put it up for sale for $480 FIRM, they were still wearable, no cracks or separation. Some kid messages me and says I'll take em but wants to meet later on during the week. Didnt think much of it, I figured he was gonna flake since he hasnt haggled the price and asked a million questions or asked for a million more pictures ( I posted detailed pics of the shoes on the ad) Day of meet up comes, I get a msg confirming time of meet up and place. Dude shows up buys the shoes at the price I listed and they were gone. He was a young Filipino guy too mind you. So no we're not cheap ALL the time LOL
I don't see anyone paying those kinds of prices for BWV racers.  Almost FSR on NDCA.  They're also sitting in the US because everyone wants the white tongue or black tongues w/o the volt FW.  I know what you mean with floppers etc but yea there is the odd buyer that you end up having smooth transactions with.  It's hit or miss.

Quick question for those who got Yeezys off of ADCa. did the Canadian pairs have that product sticker on the inside of the heel?

Buyers don't even bother to look at ur asking price. They just throw out their ridiculous offers regardless of how much u want. Some guy thinks my ds Olympic air more uptempo is worth $50.

Not a kijiji experience, but a similar eBay one I laugh at every now and then.

Had someone message me years ago about my DS '04 Bred XIII offering me $30 shipped. Told him to eff off. He replied by saying 'I just wanted to see how much sneaker knowledge you have. I have more than you do.' Told him that was nice and to put that on a resume.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who answered my UK shipping question, I ended up shipping it via Canada Post with no tracking for around $10 which was pretty cheap IMO even though it's gonna take around 2.5-3 weeks

Not a kijiji experience, but a similar eBay one I laugh at every now and then.

Had someone message me years ago about my DS '04 Bred XIII offering me $30 shipped. Told him to eff off. He replied by saying 'I just wanted to see how much sneaker knowledge you have. I have more than you do.' Told him that was nice and to put that on a resume.

I actually have 2 Kijiji stalkers right now that message me weekly, to talk ****. The always funny encounters are the people that come with the "You'll never sell those for that price" angle and the shoes end up selling, as usual.

Just a few moments ago someone hit me asking for clearer pics of a shoe I'm selling. The photos I have up are pretty clear shot in natural sun light with close ups. If I could see these folks in person....

Kijiji buyers are the worst. They ask a bunch of questions then drop the "Sorry but I cant afford those" line as if they didnt see the price in the ad. Wasting my time

Kijiji buyers are the worst. They ask a bunch of questions then drop the "Sorry but I cant afford those" line as if they didnt see the price in the ad. Wasting my time

TSG too. Pretty much every online selling point.

Unfortunately that's something that exists with business of any sort. Main reason I use eBay so often, my time is well worth the 10% they take off top. The low dollar is also great for selling.

Unfortunately that's something that exists with business of any sort. Main reason I use eBay so often, my time is well worth the 10% they take off top. The low dollar is also great for selling.
This is true, american dollar has been doing me wonders as well lol.  But tbh I hate the fees from ebay + paypal.  I always do paypal invoice and give the customer a small discount (but I still come out on top as opposed to going through ebay) for doing so, and the print a shipping label through paypal makes it cheaper to ship too.

I agree, the whole process is nicely streamlined. Whether you go through bids or invoice both are far superior then kijiji in my opinion. Cuts out all the bs and people trying to test how low you'll go. Feedback keeps people accountable which again saves time, can't put a price on that.

Back
Top Bottom