Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

were you actually gonna spend $600 on those though? That seems pretty high
was considering it. im a fan of the kobe line and i really like these. but of the ads that are posted on kijiji and answered me back, they all want 700-800 so ill wait it out a bit and hopefully price drops on what they are asking for.

was considering it. im a fan of the kobe line and i really like these. but of the ads that are posted on kijiji and answered me back, they all want 700-800 so ill wait it out a bit and hopefully price drops on what they are asking for.

For that amount, I'll just hunt down a Prelude ZK1, much better materials...or for the looks, just get the MPLS ZK1

If they did the FTB with premium materials ala JB Pinnacle, then it would be a nice set to complete even with the price increase. They're limited anyway.

Correct. I bought one of the beanies from there.
thank you father dynamics

you ever gonna accept my insta request? thought we would've been friends by now 
mean.gif

For that amount, I'll just hunt down a Prelude ZK1, much better materials...or for the looks, just get the MPLS ZK1

If they did the FTB with premium materials ala JB Pinnacle, then it would be a nice set to complete even with the price increase. They're limited anyway.
thats probably a reason why i would pay that much, cant seem to find prelude around GTA. 

Champs is selling some Adidas tees that matches NMDs, basically adidas and trefoil logo in the middle with the 3 strips wording in Japanese.

They are selling these LL Cool Js at Today's Sportswear for like 40 bucks lol!

This Chinese store chain is awesome they also stock odd stuff like Kswiss and Ewings and even Snoop Dogg Happy Socks.

Last edited:
They are selling these LL Cool Js at Today's Sportswear for like 40 bucks lol!

This Chinese store chain is awesome they also stock odd stuff like Kswiss and Ewings and even Snoop Dogg Happy Socks.

They used to have Jordans although they were known to pre-sell and backdoor their pairs :smh:

Well I guess they can buy themselves a stack of Sneaker Freakers over at Eaton Centre Indigo to pass the time.

Last week's NMD launch really opened my eyes, all these resellers copping half a dozen pairs into their cars, and this one kid who camped out overnight even got called out at the checkout by the adidas originals store peeps for somehow managed to butt the line and sneak back into the store time after time for more pairs. That kid's poker face when being confronted in front of everybody was priceless.

BTW Fairview Champs like STC still has some NMD last sizes left.

Last edited:

hmm. doesn't toronto retail observe good friday? they might be waiting until saturday, if that's the case...
Usually doesn't apply to tourist places so chances are they're open.  When I used to work at TEC, we were open pretty much every holiday except for like Xmas.

picked up those white gradient ultra boost at sportchek square one just now few scattered sizes left

Has anyone heard of any Easter specials at the Nike outlets this weekend?

not much at Halton. I was just there and they had 25% off clearance clothing rack, and some Jordan clothing. No discounts on hashwall. Marvin the Martian 7s were pretty much gone, except for a couple of size 10 and 10.5 on hash. There were some Jordan 20s, playoff cw, for $180 on Hash. I saw sz 10-11, and 8.

I was at VM yesterday, and the discounts were pretty much the same as VM, i.e. nothing off hash.

Back
Top Bottom