Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

There's a lineup about 6-8 people deep outside Livestock Spadina when I passed by about an hour ago, is it only the HTM Air Maxes releasing tomorrow morning??? If so, I did not know they were in such high demand...

There's a lineup about 6-8 people deep outside Livestock Spadina when I passed by about an hour ago, is it only the HTM Air Maxes releasing tomorrow morning??? If so, I did not know they were in such high demand...

AM0's are supposed to release at Midnight.

HTMs tomorrow morning and maybe for the Solebox x UB too

livestock dt is just releasing nike products tmr

HTM pack

Women's city pack

am zero

i think theres more but cant rmb atm

Kijiji seller:

Quote:
HTM up on Nike Canada - FSR - friend bought two pairs with ease.
Most sizes still up for the Ultra M and Superfly T, guess they did the early release this week and fake sellout to create more hype
sick.gif

At around $300/pair, they're nice but not THAT nice, really disappointing AM day releases this year...

Thanks for the info on Nike.ca. Only small sizes now.

At Vaughan mills now. 25% off of clearance clothes and 40% off equipment

Fsr of Jordan premium leather weave in black and chocolate brown for $299.99

Air max 2014 are $119.99. Black, white, grey and blue on the hash wall and display.

Nothing off the hash wall this weekend

Quote:

Most sizes still up for the Ultra M and Superfly T, guess they did the early release this week and fake sellout to create more hype :x
At around $300/pair, they're nice but not THAT nice, really disappointing AM day releases this year...

I agree! The releases this year have been terrible. They teased us with that vote back thing and we don't get to see the Atmos Elephants until next year.

Last edited:
Surprised how attainable the Solebox uncaged Ultra Boost is. Holding off for the forthcoming Triple Black, but the SB uncaged is pretty solid looking.

Definirely better than those whack HTM designs out today.

Last edited:
I agree! The releases this year have been terrible. They teased us with that vote back thing and we don't get to see the Atmos Elephants until next year.

Excited for those - regret selling my am1s years ago - it makes me sick seeing how much some pairs sell for now...

I've never had these before, is 130 a good deal or are there better deals?

On a scale of 10, I'd say it's an 8 or 8.5 in terms of how good of a deal it is. You used to be able to find these for $90-110 at SVP, but now that Timbs are back in style, $120-150 seems to be pretty good prices. If you could find the wheats for that price then it's a 9.5/10 because wheats rarely go on sale. Just my 2 cents though, I only have a couple of Timbs because they last a while, so I don't buy them much. I'm pretty sure there are more knowledgeable people in here

Excited for those - regret selling my am1s years ago - it makes me sick seeing how much some pairs sell for now...

I was voting for them everyday and I'm so glad they won over those moonlandings that were leading earlier :smh:

Last edited:
Surprised how attainable the Solebox uncaged Ultra Boost is. Holding off for the forthcoming Triple Black, but the SB uncaged is pretty solid looking.

Definirely better than those whack HTM designs out today.

Huh?? I just looked and it seems like a lot of people struck out in the UB thread and they're 8 bills on flight club. Every collab UB is impossible to get and not that nice. I'm satisfied with my Creams, Whites, and Wools.

Last edited:
Huh?? I just looked and it seems like a lot of people struck out in the UB thread and they're 8 bills on flight club. Every collab UB is impossible to get and not that nice. I'm satisfied with my Creams, Whites, and Wools.

Livestock had close to a full size run online nearly an hour after the online drop. Carted and checked out my size, but decided to hold off. Interested in getting an uncaged pair, but I have enough grey sneakers.

Livestock had close to a full size run online nearly an hour after the online drop. Carted and checked out my size, but decided to hold off. Interested in getting an uncaged pair, but I have enough grey sneakers.

I'm guessing you haven't bought off of many shopify sites before. It will say it's in stock until the final step. Sizes were not truly there for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom