Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

May I ask what shop this was? Some of the larger well known boutiques like END refuse to do it.

It was a skate shop in Germany called Allike Store. When I emailed them asking if they would lower the value of the kicks, they said they always do that anyways

Can I accept a Money Gram or Western Union payment from someone in the US? If so, will it be automatically converted into CDN? And what do I need to provide to the buyer? Thanks in advance

EDIT: If they want to send a money order, what types of money orders can we accept? Thanks again
Stick to PayPal

Friend just mentioned that a Canadian can accept a USPS International Money Order from an American and can cash it in at a Canada Post office immediately, can someone confirm this? Thanks!

Can I accept a Money Gram or Western Union payment from someone in the US? If so, will it be automatically converted into CDN? And what do I need to provide to the buyer? Thanks in advance

EDIT: If they want to send a money order, what types of money orders can we accept? Thanks again
Stick to PayPal

Unfortunately the buyer doenst have paypal

Tell him to get it if he wants your product. Simple.

It's 2016

Friend just mentioned that a Canadian can accept a USPS International Money Order from an American and can cash it in at a Canada Post office immediately, can someone confirm this? Thanks!

Be VERY wary of getting an email confirmation of a money transfer that never actually comes. Super common scam. They send you a photo shopped email that looks super official, but you never actually receive the money.

Can I get an update on anywhere that carries lebron 13 (size 13) and accepts nike gift card? Preferably in downtown toronto.

These warranty gift cards are kind of a pain until the website starts accepting them.

there is also a pair of lush red size 13 at vaughan mills footlocker if anyone is looking for that size.

call ahead to see if its still there.

Last edited:
Can someone here PLEASE purchase the Reebok Salmon Skin Ventilators off the bay.com

They are 75$ minus 20%... And wrongly listed as snakeskin. Promo code "friends"

Size 12.

Unreal deal.

Last edited:

Be VERY wary of getting an email confirmation of a money transfer that never actually comes. Super common scam. They send you a photo shopped email that looks super official, but you never actually receive the money.

Thanks for all the info everyone, buyer ended up mailing a USPS international money order.

Back
Top Bottom