Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I never knew those were in high demand or I would have posted...a couple of months ago they had those at the Canada One outlet, in full length, 3 quarter, black and white FSR for for $9.99
Damn!!!  That's a great price. 

Where is the Canada One outlet?

Nike Halton

FSR Nike Free Inneva Woven Tech SP Dark Olive for 99.99 +25% off

great deal
If anyone visits, and a 9.5 is still available, would you be able to get it for me... Unfortunately do not have the time to visit Halton Hills at the moment.

Went by Nike vm. Only small and xs in the grey tech fleece shorts. They had like 20 smalls but essentially nothing else.

Checked for compression tights. They had one jordan size large on the clearance rack. Price scratched off. And a bunch of these. Black 49.99. red 39.99.
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/r...7-4BD0-87FF-B57E89E5849D_zpsgiytjbxn.jpg.html

25 off hashwall shoes. No additional discount on clothing.

Saw some Tf windrunners. Grey. Solid black hero I believe. Purple blue camo hero. A bunch of green camo windrunners on the clearance rack.

Air max 1 mid white, grey and red. 79.99 FSR.
the Jordan size large is $34.99 but some fatass tried them on and the jump man logo on the ankle was stretched out to the max and now cracked all over... The right leg opening at the bottom looks like a wizards sleeve.

Anyone know if the Adidas Lillard 2 in the black and white static colourway will be dropping in Canada? Been looking for those for ages!

If anyone is looking for a Jordan 5 Low "Fire Red" Size 8 less than retail get @ me, i know someone looking to get rid of an impulse buy/doesn't wanna bother returning it for whatever reason...

I should have wrote camping chairs.
i think it was your use of the word "queuing" instead of "lining up" that begged the inquiry rather than your use of the term "lawn chair."

i only want the ftb 9's, but i'd rather pay resale than go through line-up drama

Anyone know where I can locate this shirt? Small.
TRY SportChek in Maple Leaf Square, I saw the Youth ones just near the entrance last week, had plenty left.

And if you're a Men's Small, YOUTH XL may be just as good for you and probably cheaper lol

Hi guys, new to this forum. I currently have a size 8.5 of the Kobe xi tinker collaboration that's coming out in May.

How did I get it so early prior to the May release date? Well I had a pair of Kobe X elite low that unfortunately blew out (the zoom heel). Sent it in for warranty to Nike and they decided to send me the new Kobe x tinker. My question is, if I try to sell it locally in Canada, how much would they go for ?

Hi guys, new to this forum. I currently have a size 8.5 of the Kobe xi tinker collaboration that's coming out in May.

How did I get it so early prior to the May release date? Well I had a pair of Kobe X elite low that unfortunately blew out (the zoom heel). Sent it in for warranty to Nike and they decided to send me the new Kobe x tinker. My question is, if I try to sell it locally in Canada, how much would they go for ?
Thats pretty cool, did they let you know that they were sending a pair of those before hand or was it just a surprise? 

In terms of pricing, not sure how limited these are going to be, but you can probably get a decent amount above retail seeing how its a "collab" and the Kobe hype is pretty high right now. Probably get more through eBay or anything that isn't limited to Canada though. 

Thats pretty cool, did they let you know that they were sending a pair of those before hand or was it just a surprise? 
In terms of pricing, not sure how limited these are going to be, but you can probably get a decent amount above retail seeing how its a "collab" and the Kobe hype is pretty high right now. Probably get more through eBay or anything that isn't limited to Canada though. 

They sent me the product code but at that time there was no news online regarding the tinker collab.

Yooooo pictures please!!!!!!!

Yooooo pictures please!!!!!!!

I should add that I have not received the shoes. Most likely getting it tomorrow or on Tuesday (according to the tracking # Nike sent me). But yes, I'll post pictures once I received them. However, I believe there are pictures already that were posted a day ago. Anyways, I'm most likely going to try and sell these. i don't care too much for the Kobe craze, but I'm aware this release is somewhat "special" due to the whole collaboration thing going on

probably won't go for much

Is there any clarification as to whether the Camo NMD pack is releasing in Canada this weekend? It's supposed to release everywhere but the US, but there hasn't really been any firm answer regarding whether Canada is included or not. Adidas Canada is absolutely horrible with product releases.

Is there any clarification as to whether the Camo NMD pack is releasing in Canada this weekend? It's supposed to release everywhere but the US, but there hasn't really been any firm answer regarding whether Canada is included or not. Adidas Canada is absolutely horrible with product releases.
We'll prob see within the next couple of days when stores start posting.  I know some stores are getting the triple white mesh ones this week and other colours but don't know exactly which ones yet.

We'll prob see within the next couple of days when stores start posting.  I know some stores are getting the triple white mesh ones this week and other colours but don't know exactly which ones yet.
Nice, hoping for some kind of online release. Was not a fan of pretty much any NMD's up until this point, but I think the Black/White/Tan Camo is super nice. I guess I like it's lack of branding. 

Looks like my Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0's were shipped from Netherlands although they were ordered off Nike Canada. Sold out pretty fast so I guess their stock is overseas. 

Back
Top Bottom