Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got some adidas passes if anyone is interested jus pm me. Pick up in Scarborough. Can somebody help me look for master 12s , cement 4s or 72-10s I have shoes to trade not looking to pay ridiculous prices need a size 10.5-11
all those shoes you wanted, you can find them at retail or plus $30-50 over retail.

if you are part of local FB group, the White cement often goes for retail or +$10, Master 12 would go for 320-330, and 72-10 is like 20$ over retail. You just gotta look. 
I'm on TSG I saw someone selling the cements there for $20 less than retail but didn't have the money but I'll keep looking now that I have thanks anyways

Because overpaying isn't the same as you know... actually getting raped
Quote:
Spending extra money on something that you want =/= being forced into physical/emotional distress against your will

Oh okay so we're on the same page in terms of the context that the prices are ridiculous you just don't like the terminology being used to describe it.  In that regard I see your point.

Carry on.

Guys, has Nike.ca had any sales yet? I'd like to get one CW of the XIII for my LBJ collection but $295+tax is insane for a plastic/mesh shoe.

Guys, has Nike.ca had any sales yet? I'd like to get one CW of the XIII for my LBJ collection but $295+tax is insane for a plastic/mesh shoe.
There's an entire sale section at Nike.ca. I don't think they have any Lebron's there. Exclucity had a bunch on sale, and Livestock had 40% off all of their pairs excluding BHM. I'd wait until Livestock has another 40% off sale as it's the best deal, and as you said, the shoe is grossly overpriced.

How do you guys get accepted to TSG, I been waiting for acceptance. Worse than getting accepted for uni lol.

Anyways, I bought some force fields from Champs a while ago and they're a medium. I'm a size 13...meaning I need a Large. Problem is, when I went to buy these the employee said they don't carry larges and the mediums should fit just fine; so being the dumbass I am I listened to his advice. I lost the receipt as I bought these around ASW so returning isn't an option here. Should I just go buy the sneaker shields online? I'm new to sneakers so any advice is appreciated. If you know any legitimate places to buy sneaker shields lemme know.

Thanks in advance!

How do you guys get accepted to TSG, I been waiting for acceptance. Worse than getting accepted for uni lol.

Anyways, I bought some force fields from Champs a while ago and they're a medium. I'm a size 13...meaning I need a Large. Problem is, when I went to buy these the employee said they don't carry larges and the mediums should fit just fine; so being the dumbass I am I listened to his advice. I lost the receipt as I bought these around ASW so returning isn't an option here. Should I just go buy the sneaker shields online? I'm new to sneakers so any advice is appreciated. If you know any legitimate places to buy sneaker shields lemme know.

Thanks in advance!
Sorry not trying to offend you or anything but why don't you use made in USA high quality cedar wood shoe trees like Woodlore or Rochester? The cheapest place to get these would be New Balance Store or Fluevog at Distillery District.

I can imagine using sneaker shields won't be good for your feet.

Last edited:
Sorry not trying to offend you or anything but why don't you use made in USA high quality cedar wood shoe trees like Woodlore or Rochester?

I can imagine using sneaker shields won't be good for your feet.

I'll take a look at those, thanks. I watched some Youtube vids on sneaker shields and a lot of people do say they're uncomfortable but trimming them would make them more comfortable.

Edit: but can you wear these shoe trees while wearing the shoes or are they only usable when you're not wearing your shoes?

Last edited:
Here I took a quick picture of my shoe trees. They are mainly use for dress shoes but I use them for nice leather sneakers too. They ain't cheap you looking at 25 to 40 bucks for a pair.

Ideally you want a shoe tree that has a mechanism to expand as you stick it into the shoe, in order to fill the void and support the toe box so that it will take away the creasing and retain the shape of the shoe. Cedar wood also helps to remove foot odor from the inside of the shoes.

I have beat these NB 998s to death but the toe boxes still looks pretty good to me.

Last edited:
Here I took a quick picture of my shoe trees. They are mainly use for dress shoes but I use them for nice leather sneakers too. They ain't cheap you looking at 25 to 40 bucks for a pair.

Ideally you want a shoe tree that has a mechanism to expand as you stick it into the shoe, in order to fill the void and support the toe box so that it will take away the creasing and retain the shape of the shoe. Cedar wood also helps to remove foot odor from the inside of the shoes.

I have beat these NB 998s to death but the toe boxes still looks pretty good to me.

Damn the shoes look good! The thing is, how do the shoes look with the shoe trees out of the shoes?(it looks like you have shoe trees currently in the shoe, if not my bad) Do the shoes still look that good without them in?

And thanks for the pics, really helpful.

Another note: should I buy some sort of spray to keep my shoes from getting ruined by water/other fluids. The colour of the shoes are primarily white if that matters. Or should not worry so much and just wear the shoes? I mean...I paid almost 300 for these shoes, I'd want them to last me a long time that's all.

Last edited:
Damn the shoes look good! The thing is, how do the shoes look with the shoe trees out of the shoes?(it looks like you have shoe trees currently in the shoe, if not my bad) Do the shoes still look that good without them in?

And thanks for the pics, really helpful.

Another note: should I buy some sort of spray to keep my shoes from getting ruined by water/other fluids. The colour of the shoes are primarily white if that matters. Or should not worry so much and just wear the shoes? I mean...I paid almost 300 for these shoes, I'd want them to last me a long time that's all.
I took this pic a while back with no shoe trees inside the shoes:

It really depends on the quality of the leather on the shoes. Guess it's a bit unfair to use Horween 998 as an example because it was stupidly expensive at 5 bills retail (cordovan leather is probably most resistant to creasing).

WC4 has synthetic leather and the quality really isn't that great. But all shoes will crease no matter what so don't worry so much as long as the surface isn't peeling. I buy shoes to wear and the enjoyment comes from wearing them.

For me Jason Markk Repel spray seems to work amazing. You can use off the shelf leather care products to treat the leather with good results (e.g. I just use Meguiars Leather Cleaner & Conditioner spray from Crappy Tire that is primarily for my car's interior). You can google on how to condition leather for longevity.

Last edited:
I took this pic a while back with no shoe trees inside the shoes:

It really depends on the quality of the leather on the shoes. Guess it's a bit unfair to use Horween 998 as an example because it was stupidly expensive at 5 bills retail (cordovan leather is probably most resistant to creasing).

WC4 has synthetic leather and the quality really isn't that great. But all shoes will crease no matter what so don't worry so much as long as the surface isn't peeling. I buy shoes to wear and the enjoyment comes from wearing them.

For me Jason Markk Repel spray seems to work amazing. You can use off the shelf leather care products to treat the leather with good results (e.g. I just use Meguiars Leather Cleaner & Conditioner spray from Crappy Tire that is primarily for my car's interior). You can google on how to condition leather for longevity.

Hmm I see. Thanks for the help

Is Crappy Tire what you call Canadian Tire? Haha

You can also consider Crep Protect. Those work very well. They have them available at Footlocker.

And yeah, as of shoes creasing dont worry about it. You can always replace them or restore them. Ton of Youtube vids that can show  you how to restore the toe box.

Last edited:
check the outlets...  people were reporting that they had the all star ones there. Not sure about now though

Anyone know if Nike ever sell their zippered tech hoodies at the outlet stores like VM?
Yeah there were some a month ago, haven't been there in awhile. Also if you are a big size, XL+ then check the clearance racks at VM. They usually have them for $70 or less depending if there is additional discounts.
Any particular CW? If just any lebron 13s, check the outlets like VM and Halton. I've definitely seen them at VM on hash and FSR in some blue silver CW but that again was awhile ago. May drop by in a few days.

Yeah. I paid $300 + tax for my white/red 17s back in the day. Tried to sell them a few months ago for $450, DS, complete with the case and sealed CD-ROM. Thank goodness no one bought them, because now I'm thinking that might have been way too cheap.
I sold my white/red 17's DS complete for 450. I dont know what the going price for them is so I just listed it for 450 and sold them for that price. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom