Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks like my Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0's were shipped from Netherlands although they were ordered off Nike Canada. Sold out pretty fast so I guess their stock is overseas. 
Their stock comes from Belgium to the Netherlands and then flies out of Amsterdam.

My Air Max Ultra M was shipped on the 30th and got to Pearson on the 2nd. Canada Post still hasn't picked it up yet.

Last edited:
Their stock comes from Belgium to the Netherlands and then flies out of Amsterdam.

My Air Max Ultra M was shipped on the 30th and got to Pearson on the 2nd. Canada Post still hasn't picked it up yet.

My tinker sketches came in on Friday, but like you I'm still waiting on my ld zeros

Is there any clarification as to whether the Camo NMD pack is releasing in Canada this weekend? It's supposed to release everywhere but the US, but there hasn't really been any firm answer regarding whether Canada is included or not. Adidas Canada is absolutely horrible with product releases.

Tell me about it...PK white and black didn't release...Mesh Mono where on the site with Coming Soon and a few days ago were taken down and as you mentioned, there's still no concrete info if we're getting the camos :smh:

Does anyone have a sportchek promo code? Looking to get a Stroman jersey
but dont want to pay $160 lol

Last edited:
Also Friends & Family coming up, 25% off regular priced clothing, 10% off sale. Either end of this month, or mid-May. Just use 10-minute email to grab a 10% subscription code if desperate.

Blue Jays authentics are now $365+ tax at the Jays Shop apparently :rofl:
Glad I got my jerseys before it was the cool thing to wear

^ wut
laugh.gif

yeah, i'll stick with mlbshop.com's 40% off sales. maybe 30% off fan appreciation weekend

^ wut :lol:

yeah, i'll stick with mlbshop.com's 40% off sales. maybe 30% off fan appreciation weekend

I remember the good ol' days even as recent as 2-3 years ago when no one was going to games, they had employee appreciation 50% off and my friend hooked me up with authentics for $140, even got a Canada Day Reyes authentic for $70. Now all the bandwagon hoppers came on they probably wont be doing any of those sales anytime soon smh

I remember the good ol' days even as recent as 2-3 years ago when no one was going to games, they had employee appreciation 50% off and my friend hooked me up with authentics for $140, even got a Canada Day Reyes authentic for $70. Now all the bandwagon hoppers came on they probably wont be doing any of those sales anytime soon smh
It's just like the Raptors...  no more Sprite Zone after they made the playoffs and prices all went up...  SMH.

It's just like the Raptors...  no more Sprite Zone after they made the playoffs and prices all went up...  SMH.
the sprite zone has been gone for much longer than that. Someone was saying that the league mandated fan zones like that after the lockout in 1998, as they were trying to get fans back.

But yeah with the popularity of the raps rising, the harder and more expensive it has been for me to get tickets. But I'll accept that now that they're winning.

Last edited:
the sprite zone has been gone for much longer than that. Someone was saying that the league mandated fan zones like that after the lockout in 1998, as they were trying to get fans back.

But yeah with the popularity of the raps rising, the harder and more expensive it has been for me to get tickets. But I'll accept that now that they're winning.
Hasn't been too long...  it was rebranded to the Microsoft Live Search Box afterwards but up until a couple of seasons ago, it was still available.  I work in the ticket office there so I can usually see what's available and what the prices are.  The league did mandate low priced seats and some teams still have them.

I snagged a red Canada Day Reyes Authentic off a Sport Chek Clearance rack for 50 bucks taxes included when the Oakville store was closing

size 40 is so long tho :S

Check for people with team assist i think they got like 20-25% off coupons. I believe theres a thread on redflagdeals

Last edited:

I snagged a red Canada Day Reyes Authentic off a Sport Chek Clearance rack for 50 bucks taxes included when the Oakville store was closing
size 40 is so long tho :S

Damn I wear a size 48 lol

Back
Top Bottom