Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys was wondering if someone could give some feedback on their thoughts of Nike Presto sizing versus Huaraches?

My normal shoe size for air max, jordans, and foams is 11. In the huarache I wear 11.5 or 12 (either fit fine). How is the fit of the prestos verus huarache? I interested in the lightning pair that dropped last year and found an XL available (which would be 12 to 13 mens) but I'm thinking I would be swimming in it lol. I also have wide feet and wear all my kicks with socks as I'm not a brute lol. 

Thanks and have an awesome day all

Try this app call Asphalt Gold Fitting room, it works really well for sizing. But I would say you'd be swimming in the XL size of the presto
Thanks! The app telling me to size down to a 10.5 lol. I think I'm going to try a pair of air presto in store sometime soon. 

Hey guys was wondering if someone could give some feedback on their thoughts of Nike Presto sizing versus Huaraches?

My normal shoe size for air max, jordans, and foams is 11. In the huarache I wear 11.5 or 12 (either fit fine). How is the fit of the prestos verus huarache? I interested in the lightning pair that dropped last year and found an XL available (which would be 12 to 13 mens) but I'm thinking I would be swimming in it lol. I also have wide feet and wear all my kicks with socks as I'm not a brute lol. 

Thanks and have an awesome day all
I am a regular size 12 and fit the same way in shoes as you do (size up, 13 in huaraches).  I own a pair of the Persian violet prestos in an XL and they fit good on me.  Probably go a size L.  XL would be too big I think.  

I am a regular size 12 and fit the same way in shoes as you do (size up, 13 in huaraches).  I own a pair of the Persian violet prestos in an XL and they fit good on me.  Probably go a size L.  XL would be too big I think.  
Thanks Pablo! I will check for a large to try on. 

You know if they had a FSR of black tech shorts? I FINALLY may have access to ES since my friend got a pass from work.
I recall seeing plenty of black tech fleece shorts (no wovens) and only 1 grey. No tech fleece pants (with the elastic cuff), only tapered fit with no elastic cuff in grey/obsidian and black.

Just saw these at marshals gerrard and yonge both $99.99

My bad for the bad angle

Last edited:

I recall seeing plenty of black tech fleece shorts (no wovens) and only 1 grey. No tech fleece pants (with the elastic cuff), only tapered fit with no elastic cuff in grey/obsidian and black.
can anyone throw an oop with the black or grey tf shorts in xl or xxl?

Just a heads up, footlocker.ca has a ton of new stuff on clearence. Kobe X's at $114, Elite Highs at $144, Lebron, KD, Air Max...etc.

Picked up the OG Turquoise/Uni Gold Huarache's for $64, and Elite Versatility socks for $9.99. Pretty satisfied.

I know they usually have just phantom stock, but I carted like 30 different pairs in my size and was able to check-out, so this might be real, for once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom