Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Kyle Lowry Away Alternate Black Gold M or L $60
http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod...er-jersey-mens/toronto-raptors/black/tan/?cm=

Demar Derozan Away Alternate Black Gold M or L $60

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod...r-jersey-mens/toronto-raptors/black/gold/?cm=

Demar Derozan Away Red/Black XL or XXL $60

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod...er-jersey-mens/toronto-raptors/red/black/?cm=

Promo Code:: IP45CP49 for free shipping

in case there are lazy (im just cheap actually) dudes like me that have yet to buy any of the new style jerseys lmao

but $60 bucks plus tax shipped is pretty good imo

Was at VM today. Grabed the AM0s. Had a load of the wool windrunners for around 110. The winterised tech fleece pants in xxl, tech woven the one in 36. Grey tech fleece hoodie and grey tech fleece funnel neck, just one of each and both XL. Some white and blue QS Dunks for 115 with extra 25% off.
Were the Dunks these?

Another Yeezy dropping, another round of raffles.

FL just posted their raffle info on IG. Sign up at Hoh today and tomorrow.
Adidas on Queen will def be doing a raffle, same with Livestock probably.

Any word on any Champs/FL locations getting pairs and doing raffles? Last release they had that 1 day raffle at FL Yorkdale that was a total $hit show.

Champs at YD had a one-day raffle today. Champs never announces **** so you have to call or physically go in to see if they're actually dropping/doing raffles. :smh:

Champs at YD had a one-day raffle today. Champs never announces **** so you have to call or physically go in to see if they're actually dropping/doing raffles.
mean.gif
Classic YD Champs move. I feel like they do that for every Yeezy drop.

I recorded the phone call too, if they are really getting them I'll be filing a complaint with champs canada.

You should Cuz I was just there today and I signed up for the raffle at champs and it's one day only raffle

Classic YD Champs move. I feel like they do that for every Yeezy drop.

Isn't just YD, EC Champs has done that move in the past which I've pointed out on here. Employees at the EC Champs have def benefited from that, one guy I see always posting every YZY drop he "won" from that location (his workplace) on his IG.

Isn't just YD, EC Champs has done that move in the past which I've pointed out on here. Employees at the EC Champs have def benefited from that, one guy I see always posting every YZY drop he "won" from that location (his workplace) on his IG.
So is eatons getting them??? I called and physically went in and they said they aren't, I don't know what to believe anymore.

So is eatons getting them??? I called and physically went in and they said they aren't, I don't know what to believe anymore.

I specifically said EC Champs has done that tactic in the past. To my knowledge, as far as Champs goes, only YD got the release for this weekend.

Champs at YD had a one-day raffle today. Champs never announces **** so you have to call or physically go in to see if they're actually dropping/doing raffles.
mean.gif
Champs Yeezy raffles are always sketchy AF, asked a friend that works at another Champs location and he told me not to even bother with the Yorkdale raffle, told me to just go for the Footlocker raffle instead. I'm assuming the Champs pairs are all accounted for (by staff/friends/family) but they do the lowkey raffle anyways to make it look fair.

Champs Yeezy raffles are always sketchy AF, asked a friend that works at another Champs location and he told me not to even bother with the Yorkdale raffle, told me to just go for the Footlocker raffle instead. I'm assuming the Champs pairs are all accounted for (by staff/friends/family) but they do the lowkey raffle anyways to make it look fair.
that was DT Champs tho, this is the first time at YD Champs if I am not mistaken. Maybe HQ knows the DT champs is shady, that's why they moved the launch at a different Champs ? 

Adidas Queen raffle apparently runs tomorrow until Thursday. However, there's a guy plus 2 ghost chairs camping outside right now.

Anyone know what's dropping?

Adidas Queen raffle apparently runs tomorrow until Thursday. However, there's a guy plus 2 ghost chairs camping outside right now.
Anyone know what's dropping?

NMDs, do everyone a favor and take those ghost chairs and throw em in the trash, or use it for your next real Camping trip.

NMDs, do everyone a favor and take those ghost chairs and throw em in the trash, or use it for your next real Camping trip.
 Hah I could actually use those camping seats for the cottage. Also still don't understand the hype for NMDs. Last release was bananas at the Adidas store. But i've still only seen maybe 3-4 people actually wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom