Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow! So all the raffled pairs were gone to frauds? cops should be called and asked to review the camera footage because these people as basically stealing someone else's identity
holy cow, the resellers are getting creative l
Someone's getting fired from HOH today.

My friend went to pick up his pair this morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early this morning to ensure they got the shoes.

What a joke.
mean.gif
wow that is unreal.

how would u figure out who leaked the raffle winners though?  it would have to be another employee snitching on another employee

Wow! So all the raffled pairs were gone to frauds? cops should be called and asked to review the camera footage because these people as basically stealing someone else's identity

Some pairs, not all to my understanding.

My friend went to pick up his pair this morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early this morning to ensure they got the shoes.

What a joke. :smh:

Wow!

Sad state of the hobby when people are committing fraud

I thought "rigging" the raffle is bad enough but now even this?

SMH :smh:

What a joke.
mean.gif
My friend went to pick his up around that time and saw that unfold...  it's crazy how far people will go just to get shoes.

LOL at adidas. These guys are something else. Make people wait an entire day and then all of a sudden it says sold out online without it dropping

Update: the yeezy page said sold out for a few mins and then they changed it back. The wait continues...

Last edited:

Wow lol.

lmaoooo so savage!! So many levels.

Last edited:

LMAAAOOOOOOO!

Who has time to do this?!??! Unreal.

Anyone still waiting on their NikeID mamba days? 

Had build complete since June 2nd and no updates since. 

Every time i chat with nikechat, they always tell me they cant help as ive reached NikeEU chat, but i accessed through nike.ca

Back
Top Bottom