Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Total Orange Flyknit Racers up on Nike.ca, but only size 6-7 and 8 smh.

Is it that hyped or did NDCA really get no sizes to begin with :rolleyes

Total Orange Flyknit Racers up on Nike.ca, but only size 6-7 and 8 smh.

Is it that hyped or did NDCA really get no sizes to begin with :rolleyes

Once they completely sell out, they'll restock. The good ol fake sellout on NDC. These Racers will sit. They're kind of gross tbh

Once they completely sell out, they'll restock. The good ol fake sellout on NDC. These Racers will sit. They're kind of gross tbh

SMH. Ah well, I ended up buying them from the States. Have a friend coming up to visit in a few weeks so he'll just drop it off.

I think I'm not meant to have a single NMD PK :frown:

I've tried all online release ADC and ADCa and no luck.

And for today, my Friday morning, and most of the time, is booked for back-to-back-to-back meetings

So I couldn't sit and track all site releasing the PKs -- all I'm asking for is the beige or the grey PKs -- or even the black eventhough it's my last choice

:smh:

I think I'm not meant to have a single NMD PK
frown.gif

I've tried all online release ADC and ADCa and no luck.

And for today, my Friday morning, and most of the time, is booked for back-to-back-to-back meetings

So I couldn't sit and track all site releasing the PKs -- all I'm asking for is the beige or the grey PKs -- or even the black eventhough it's my last choice

mean.gif
we didn't get the beige/tan PK's in Canada at least not yet.  I'm hearing we might get it at a later date.  ssense dropped the PK's so I grabbed one there for a friend

we didn't get the beige/tan PK's in Canada at least not yet.  I'm hearing we might get it at a later date.  ssense dropped the PK's so I grabbed one there for a friend

Yeah, tried the Beige at ADC and it was the Yeezy random system used...which you have to wait if you get lucky to see the item and cart SMH

Hopefully will have a chance on the OG Vintage PK when US get them and Beige I'd Canada ever gets them

Good oop the SSENSE

Yeah, tried the Beige at ADC and it was the Yeezy random system used...which you have to wait if you get lucky to see the item and cart SMH

Hopefully will have a chance on the OG Vintage PK when US get them and Beige I'd Canada ever gets them

Good oop the SSENSE
I heard we're going to get them at a later date and I honestly hope it's true.  Seems like everyone is trying to resell them but I think the market will be saturated for the most part by the end of the year considering how many CW's and versions they're releasing. 

Any one been to vm recently and tech fleeces joggers for less then 80?

went on Thu, and to answer your question, no. I saw the camo Kobe pants, don't think they're tf, never touched it.

Saw some turtleneck-like tf sweatshirts in grey. Didn't check size or price though

Someone's getting fired from HOH today.

My friend went to pick up his pair this morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early this morning to ensure they got the shoes.

What a joke. :smh:

Someone's getting fired from HOH today.

My friend went to pick up his pair this morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early this morning to ensure they got the shoes.

What a joke. :smh:

Wow! So all the raffled pairs were gone to frauds? cops should be called and asked to review the camera footage because these people as basically stealing someone else's identity

Back
Top Bottom