Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help me out locating 2 pairs of kicks before I search online. I am looking for 04 Nike Dunk Low Portugal and 06 Nike Air Force 1 Portugal in a sz. 9.5 or 10. If anyone has these pairs for sale or knows of someone willing to let them go, please inbox me. I would like both to be dead stock but will entertain slightly used pairs. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Halton Outlet update:
25% off clothing racks
25% off clearance shoes
Honestly can't remember if the wall was 25% off

Some shoes of note:

Grabbed some grey tech fleece shorts - $37 after 25% off and $5 coupon.

Last edited:
Halton Outlet update:
25% off clothing racks
25% off clearance shoes

Some shoes of note:

Thanks. Were there lots of sizes of the tf shorts?

Anyone know where I can find throwback NBA jerseys? Looking for a LA Shaq or Kobe (8) jersey in particular

Hey, do you happen to remember if those Kyrie's they had were still in the bin/aisle or did they hit hash. Unless they sold out, I believe they were $114.

Thanks!
Halton Outlet update:
25% off clothing racks
25% off clearance shoes

Some shoes of note:

Thanks man, I'll have to find out especially if they have a promo on the wall shoes. I'll call and see if they have my size/if there is a promo going on. Don't wanna make the trip since its kinda out of the way for me lol

Thanks again!

They weren't in the aisle anymore - I saw a couple on the back wall - can't recall the size.

No tech fleece shorts at Vaughn Mills or Halton Hills as per my phone inquiry this morning. If anyone sees a XXL in grey or black can you post an update on here? Thanks in advance.

Any tech shorts at Vaughan? Friggin hot. Headed there soon...want me to look out for anything?

Please let me know if you see Nike Tuned air in black with yellow swoosh

Sorry was too late when I read this...got there 15 min before closing.

I really only look for clothes when I go...

They had lots of camo tech fleece pants and hoodies different colours. Beige tech fleece pants...I think cropped. Tech fleece grey grew with front pouch on clearance rack sz small.

You recall the pricing on these TF items?

Sorry was too late when I read this...got there 15 min before closing.

I really only look for clothes when I go...

They had lots of camo tech fleece pants and hoodies different colours. Beige tech fleece pants...I think cropped. Tech fleece grey grew with front pouch on clearance rack sz small.

Back
Top Bottom