Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone seen Lunar Epics at Outlets recently?

They had these at Halton two weeks ago - they were $159.99:

I noticed that the blue lows are "sold out" on nike.ca - they should be hitting outlets soon as well.

yes. Seems gone. What size are you looking for?
Ah damn, I searched too and couldn't find it, just wanted to make sure. I was looking for a size 13, however I'm not 100% sold the shoe, just wanted to see if it was still in-stock.

Last edited:
Ah damn, I searched too and couldn't find it, just wanted to make sure. I was looking for a size 13, however I'm not 100% sold the shoe, just wanted to see if it was still in-stock.

Call up hoh downtown, sq 1 ftl, and bramlea ftl. They all had restocks recently, and size 13 is normally among the last to sell out

VM UPDATE
back walls and clearance clothing 20% off

Lunar Epics mid in yellow and green $160 +20% off

womens presto flyknit in teal $129 women size 9-11

air max TN in 2 colours mens $120

KD 8 what the and xmas $180

white air max 90 gum soles with ostrich $115

salmon dunk sb $60
Hey, does anybody know if there are still the Air Max TN's as per photo @ Vaughan Mills? I tried calling them to ask and the associate I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hey, does anybody know if there are still the Air Max TN's as per photo @ Vaughan Mills? I tried calling them to ask and the associate I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I was at vm earlier and they had the og orange colorway for 120. You might find those pictured at the backwall

Hey guys trying to get rid of some jordans for retail message me if interested

Jordan 10 "Paris" Men's Size 9 Purchased From Nike.ca $290

Jordan 8 Championship Pack "Confetti" Mens Size 10.5  $380

Nothing much at Vaughan Mills but these today. No discount on back wall.

*Btw, has anyone called Adidas Originals on Queen Street and see if they are getting the new NMDs and if they are raffling or FCFS?
Neat thanks.  Shame the straps of these air flight huarache's rip so easily.

So Capsule Toronto has the Jordan XXXI but for some reason it's $20 more expensive than anywhere else. Man, I really need to get rid of this Capsule gift card. DM me. 

Last edited:

Anyone every see any golf stuff at VM/Halton? Especially shoes.
Burloak had 2 good spiked golf shoes per below ... not sure if those are good enough prices to cop though they're better than $400-600 resale for infrared Jordan 7 golf shoes (one day those will be mine). In my experience most outlets here (VM, Halton, Burlap) get a better selection of golf clothing in the fall/winter.

1. Tiger Woods '15 were 109.99 (Black, Silver, Black/Blue). I think these were at Halton a few weeks back as well.

2. Lunar Control 3 for 89.99 (Black/White, White/Blue, also some White/Pink on back wall but they were 99.99).

GolfTown is rumoured to be shutting down some of their GTA locations (namely the King St location) and are doing their annual end-of-summer clearance event now so that might be a better option for you.

Burloak had 2 good spiked golf shoes per below ... not sure if those are good enough prices to cop though they're better than $400-600 resale for infrared Jordan 7 golf shoes (one day those will be mine). In my experience most outlets here (VM, Halton, Burlap) get a better selection of golf clothing in the fall/winter.

1. Tiger Woods '15 were 109.99 (Black, Silver, Black/Blue). I think these were at Halton a few weeks back as well.

2. Lunar Control 3 for 89.99 (Black/White, White/Blue, also some White/Pink on back wall but they were 99.99).

GolfTown is rumoured to be shutting down some of their GTA locations (namely the King St location) and are doing their annual end-of-summer clearance event now so that might be a better option for you.
Awesome thanks! Actually I went into the King street Golf Town the other day and they are closing. They have an additional 15% off everything. They had moved a lot of stuff out to the other locations.

Back
Top Bottom