Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^^^^ Vmills didn't have much, same old stuff. Their sample shipment that they received a while ago got picked over.
FS-Sample-AM95,AM90
Non samples
J's XX & XIII QS, Shox VC, AF1 Laser, AF1 Halloween, De La
email: scarface74@gmail.com

went to dixie mall to go look for some cheap work beaters and i seen the Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro (light graphite / chartreuse-black) for about 160. that was prolly the only good thing in that whole mall and i still didnt find an work beaters

foot locker eaton centre has all four (white/carolina, white/navy/red, black/red/white, and white/royal/red) the vc v's for $100

MIssed the J$K screening......ah well heard it was okay.

Q you may have missed the event
but you missed nothing special..... well maybe my heat

it was a good vibe i guess
"money your the root of evil, how did they print in god we on you knowing what you do to people?"

FOR SALE: B-day Lebron Package with belt and Tee sz 11.5 310CND inbox me!

for those who missed out on the invisible woman air force one's they will be poppin up at one more location tmr so happy hunting.

^ Good stuff, dudes is fiending VERY HARD still cause alot of people didn't get pairs I just hope they don't sell bulk to that local dude that's well known.....

went to GDFT MTL the other day to pick up my invisible's and a RUN TMC tee. MTL didn't get many pairs, but I got lucky (again)!
thanx aysix. keep me posted on the 2 yr anniversary jam. i'mma drop by before u leave.
and thanx to kev from g'to.

dropped by nike @ bloor today. they're fresh outta invisble woman af1's
the staff was so happy about the fantastic four pack. they were all huddled up downstairs putting their pairs on hold

GDFT Toronto new releases

- Teal AM1s
- more Footpatrol AM90s (both colours)
- Tier 0 History of Air pack (selected styles/colours but in small sizes to fit the ladies)

It's actually not Tier 0 stuff...it's a few of the powerwall Air Maxes...but a little birdie told me we're Tier 0 as of the end of the month....I'll believe it when I see the footscape wovens on the shelf
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Tier 0 :wow:
eek.gif
, can't wait

they aren't my favourite shoe ever but i'd wear em for @#%$ and giggles
it's more about what they represent for the shop and our account status
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

good looking Diplomat,

that local dude apparently showed up but he was send packing lol and jolly those weren't for staff homie

the spot that just got the invisible womans...where is it?

not looking to get a pair, since i got a pair at gdft already but just curious since they have the urban account.

gdft having tier 0...yay!
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

i think it was nike bloor from the above comments

didnt know they got urban releases, had i known i woulda copped a pair since i work near there..
meh maybe ill have another chance at them, but life goes on..

the new nomad tees that are nice, zeb hooked it up...
DS sz9.5 Pusheads, sz 9 WC Joga Bonita Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces for sale
ON EBAY NOW, CHEAP ADIDAS 35th anniversary

How much are the footpatrol am90? (brown? and black?)
also, when are the neptune dunks releasing? near the end of the month?

@#%$ if those footscape wovens hit the shelves at gdft its a wrap, thats great news... mexicos here i come
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Are those footscape wovens good for fall/early winter weather? They look qutie comfy/warm.

And I think the fp 90s are 180 or 190, but someone can correct me.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

REPPIN TORONTO!!! HOLLLA AT ZANTA!!!
http://www.robotomedia.com/zanta/

Back
Top Bottom