Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

who woulda thought that they had the huf 90s there , didnt know they got QS
im actually mainly looking for some jays
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

ES got Huf 90's? damn I'm going to have to pass by there this weekend.

ES = nike employee store at brimley.

you'll need a pass to get in. (usually from an actual employee, or affiliated company during promotions).

edit: and yeah huf90s
eek.gif
..how much were they?

Anybody been stateside recently? Birch Run in Mich to Buffalo?

I knows it's been asked alot, but what are the rules of bringing back stuff? For intance, is it possible to cross the border for the day and bring back stuff without duties or do I have to stay an X amount of time there?

Ran Si Vous Plais Pickering, nothing new really, other than that Jordan XIVs are going for 119 now. Can't remember what colourways, but the non-canadian release of the Black/Baby Blue XIVs are there.

Grabbed the Olympic Air Force 180s for $100.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

^ I think if you stay more than 24hrs than you may bring back a certain amout of stuff, the longer you stay the more you will be able to bring back to a certain extent...

^^i went to the prime outlet in buffalo over the last long weekend. nothing really too great to mention, trip was a bust.

as for how much you can spend, technically a normal visit (without staying over-night), is $50 per person. but sometimes the officers at the border are cool, and don't sweat it. and if you want to risk it, you could always not declare the total value you spent.

^ went to the si vous play at lawrence square and they didnt' have the black/caro XIV's...

was disappointed... anyone know if they'll ship from pickering?

arent the huf 90s 170 at gdft?

unless they bumped up the price for some reason...
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

And isnt the amount you can spend like $200 for 1 full day spent? And increases to 500 after like 3days.
Or something like that.

Man those hideout footscapes are looking good.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

^seriously?!..lol. i guess it's a filipino rule.
laugh.gif

but i've never had any problems bringing back anything without spending the night.

whats sneakers do they have at the SVP in lawrence sqaure? any air max 95's or nike blazers?
Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD NL Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, Am 90 Limes ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, richvill3@hotmail.com or Pm me.

goodfoot's 2nd tier 0 release is this saturday

- stussy court force lows and goodfoot court force tee both hot both limited.

who was dude in the supreme lows today? and that logo tee.

more info on the site.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

^ How much would they be? So is it confirmed that it's just the White/Blue CF lows? Or they'll also get the White/Black/Blue ones?
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Shanghai 2, Band-aids, Blue Avenger, Dela Lows, Stussys, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

When will Goodfoot be getting the Air Trainer I SB?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

messedupboi - are you talking about the hundreds air trainer sb? if so i would also like to know, but i doubt someone will give us an answer....no one ever seems to do that anymore.. but yeah i heard they were coming out this month or something, guess we will have to wait?...

o and how much r u selling those air max 1 mesh sz 11 for? pm me about that lol...

shoot, cant wait for future tier 0 releases...big ups gdft..

Looking for these shoes in any condition sz 10-10.5: Tiffany Sb, UNDFTD NL Dunks, Jordan 3, Buck Sb, Tweed Low, Mango AF1, True Red Sb, Hunter Sb, Am 90 Limes ISS: in-effect, Contact: Msn, richvill3@hotmail.com or Pm me.

Air Trainer I SB, Mars IV = only shoes left I really want to cop.

BTW I heard those Supreme lows were fake, from an inside source. :smh:
nono.gif

I believe the Stussy Court Force Lows are going to be 175ish, but don't quote me on that. It could be alot more too.

Quote:
Huf 90's at ES? gdft is selling them for $240

False alert people are getting excited but reality is couple pairs found their way in there. There wasn't a size run ever and there are non left. Don't waste your time calling either cuz they won't tell u what they have over the phone unless your an employee.

Back
Top Bottom