Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

:wow:
eek.gif
There's more ? retro jordans that is?

check the sig:

TORONTO/CANADA: FOR SALE; DS KOBE 2K5 "LA ROAD MAPS" SZ 11 & 13, WAYY UNDER US AND CANADIAN RETAIL...PM ME ASAP

Nope.
If HUF releases theirs this weekend....we release it the following Saturday.
All the Tier 0 accounts have to follow this protocol.

As for the J's. Love us or hate us...they will be priced according to what they fetch on vintagekicks or iss or comparable websites. There is more than enough stock to satisfy a lot of Jordan heads.

We basically stumbled on a goldmine so we couldn't pass up the opportunity.

A full flyer with styles and sizes will be posted online later...keep your eyes peeled to the blogs.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

IIIght iight

lets hear whats for sale and how much so i know how many pennys to roll

DAm, i didnt even see the addtional image button
eek.gif

i swear to god if any of you take my TB3s 10.5-11 im gonna hunt you down and cut your feet off.

its that serious.

i had a dream last night about new gdft fitteds but they all sold out in 2 mins, it was a really weird dream ive never dreamed about a store before. good times.
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

9s on his left hand on the very last pic?

eek.gif
at what's going down!
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

8 JB SHOES WILL BE DROPPING SATURDAY AT GOODFOOT TORONTO, STAY TUNED TONIGHT FOR DETAILS OF THE RELEASE.

Quote:
i had a dream last night about new gdft fitteds but they all sold out in 2 mins, it was a really weird dream ive never dreamed about a store before. good times.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

~~Good luck to all of you this Saturday....Much props to GDFT Crewsss.... :smokin
smokin.gif
~~
FS: Air Jordan XI black/red IE low sz11, Air Jordan XVIII low black/black sz11, Air Jordan XIX SE white/gold/navy sz11, Air Jordan XX OG colour sz11, Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Melo 1.5 nubuck sz11, Nike VC IV white/purple sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

Megaman.. do you still got that picture with all your Js out with the boxes all stacked in the back?

That makes a sick desktop wallpaper..

ya..lookin like concords, space jams..i dont know whats in his right hand in the last pic..anybody ? i am def not sleepin on the new GDFT fitteds..ima start camping out TOMORROW! YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!?!?...but really, hopefully they have a purple one again..and a black and white..
--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

I'm betting on number 9

106-0641_IMG.JPG

My guesses are: Mocha and TB IIIs, SJs, Columbias, Concords and White/Red IXs
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

now that we know.................how much??? "comparable to websites is quite broad" I have a feeling you will need a pillow to sit on after :tongue:
"yao know what i ming"

USE THAT PILLOW TO COVER YOUR FACE THEN IF THAT'S THE ATTITUDE YOU KEEP ADDING......" :b
tongue.gif
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

i need some Js
btw yall selling my size 11.5 day of the deads w/ tee
[wasn't able to find a sz 12 trade :frown: ]
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Back
Top Bottom