Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

went to square one today for there "side walk sale"

not much as far as kicks. footlocker as alot of jordan stuff 50% off. notably the grey/purple jacket to match the 7s.

not really worth checkin out unless ur in the area
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

It's Stacks n JR that gonna be in Ajax. Heres da flyer.

***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

thanks for the info!

now.. who did i see at the ajax train station today in the purple/grey sbs (purple pigeons :rolleyes
eyes.gif
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

^my DJ missing my jam (2000 Til) for some wack Diplomats!?! I feel owned!?! LoL! not really...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

wow, just visited hypebeast.com .. i must say these GDFT varsity jackets are very very nice. loving all the details and the colours. for those who dont frequent the site here is a link
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

^JDocs.. Throw another summit, the one you keep asking others to do. Do it at the Maclean's centre, where peeps can play ball AND skateboard.
LOL
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
C B 4
20-12 Player

^on the INQMND blog someone asked and another said $350 They're helllla nice. So the fitteds come out tomorrow right?. My boy has a black/White one that he needs to trade, 3/8s for a 1/4.

I'm fiending for the damn red/gold one
formerly shoeWUfreak

i'm hearing summit talk again.....make it happen. i gotta show some of these cats that a fat smoker can still ball.
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

^^YUP

Along with:

New Skulls Air Max 1
Homegrown Am90's
Wmn's Dunk Low Denim(pink/purple/splatter)
Linoleum Dunk Mid
Next 7 Colours of GOODFOOT Fitteds
GOODFOOT Thermal Chenille Patch Hoodies

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

ugh.. i guess im too late already.. smh. hopefully i can reach sometime this weekend. i dont have enough money for a varsity right now! hopefully they wont fly off the shelves (ha, ya right)
TEAM AM FAM
..reppin durham region. pickering/ajax HOLLA. say word...​

Went to Galleria Mall in Buffalo....got there around 11, both the Finishline and the footlocker had Spizike's on sale, unfortunately the only size they had at finishline was 11.5 and 14. Look great in perfson though. LOL @ the dude sayin all the canadians came down and bought out all the shoes..dude went on about them being a gazillion dollars up here lol

Back
Top Bottom