Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

:lol:
laugh.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

owned.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

for anyone who wants Escape AF1s there's a spot that has 'em for $80 flat

they have a size 9 and 9.5 left...if u are interested then msg me

@ JDocs, my ez-box is messed up.

From what I heard, we're getting the Year of the Pigs. We're going to try and release them on time for Chinese New Year -- price point and official date, we've no clue.

As well as for the Materials of the World line, we just got in the MOTW America's. (They're Americana's, like the green snakeskins.. but 100% virgin wool. Navy blue lumberjack.)

We're expecting the MOTW Japan gear. Selvedge denim shoes (amazing, from what I've seen) and an even more impressive jacket in selvedge denim. We already got the wallet but not on display as of yet.

And finally.. MOTW England stuff should be arriving. Really nice ZX's (purp/black colourway) and a matching pin-stripe track-top that is tailor-sewn into the style of something more dressy. VERY impressive.

But yeah, I been waiting since last summer for a certain SB release. It's just around the corner.. :smile:

I'll keep you posted on price, size on this thread until my EZ stops being difficult.

Who isn't wearing purple these days?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

Anywhere carrying all the new JB apparel for the III's yet?
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

hey does anybody know how much da zone wants for their black jordan 4 dunks?
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

^^^ Um MSRP is 99.99

urban outfitters (yonge/shuter) has em for 94.00
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

k thanks a lot, those shall be copped for sure
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

any chance there is a GF New Era in the Knicks colourway in a 7-3/8ths left? I know I'm late and I know I should call the store but when they're open I'm usually too busy to think about hats.

thanks for any help
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

i found a spot that has the new womens red satin womens forces in big sizes. if you want a pair, get at my msn or ezinbox.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

i think the biggest size they make is a 12.
well that's the biggest i've seen.
what size forces do you wear?
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

I need a 12.5 - 13 at least (Men's 11+)
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

how much are they miguel?
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

ohh. that is tempting.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Back
Top Bottom