Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

fern - no need for apologies man i love listening to what u have to say...it puts things in a whole new perspective for real..

NTer siting...clue.. he's filipino, has braids, and wears lebron 4s to play ball..

Dimsum I totally hear you.
I was just making sure because I was literally drunk out of my mind when I left. My brother told me the next day that I was eating olive from a glass when I left the bar. I'm asuming the olives I took were for garnishing drinks,lol.

Anyways talk to you soon.

foot locker has a suede eraser
its not optimal but its good enough to get rid of some scuffs

Will it work on my VI's? becaue the way them things get dirty piss me off.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Will it work on my bred IV's? Before I go and splurge on a ds pair :smh:
smh.gif
www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

^^LOL

Stating the obvious..
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

saw some dude wearing aqua 8s at the esso at don mills and sheppard last night getting into a little beef with the cashier? hilarious
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

if you fellas are looking for something to clean your suede and nubuck with, stay away from the eraser. Use the foam shoe cleaner that comes in the spray can from footlocker. typically u would use that on leather shoes, but i've found that it works amazing on suede and nubuck..

for example..one night my timbs got @#%$'d up in the club and i was drunk so i was actin a fool...next day i tired that foam shoe cleaner and it took away all the scuffs..

foam cleaner + tooth brush + a little scrubbing = one happy NTer

Is CB4 wearing the 25th edition af1 high/mids to play in now?

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....NIce Matt.....That clip was funny :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

Great clip - I like the parkour scene when he jumps the pickup truck near the end lol
My refs. include:
khadafi252
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

I need a good basketball guys...I've been to Eaton Centre and they don't have anything.
They have the Official Composite NBA ball at Champs but its $149.99. Does anyone know where I can get other balls, like the Nike 3005, or Wilson Solution anywhere in Toronto??
Thanks a lot guys

Spalding TF1000 > wilson evolution > wilson solution

but i don't know where to buy any of them

sport chek used to carry the wilson balls....but i haven't been there for a long time

^^Hahahah

Co-sign!

TEAM RAPTORS

Back
Top Bottom