Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

snow in hamilton is worse than in toronto
WANTED: Sz 10 or 10.5 VISVIM FBT Shaker or Double Tone (In any colour, prefer olive) or Ancestor (All black)

FS: Air Max 95 (Mita 10.5), Wheat XIII (10.5), Jordan XI ie (Black 10.5), Carnival AF1 (Yellow 10) ALL VNDS

dee double u - check out national sports they usually have a good variety ... like mentioned above... spalding tf 1000 is a nice ball. its kinda your all around ball. good grip, good soft surface..etc. same with the wilson evolution...the older ones had a softer feel tho, now they have more of a composite feel.
i haven't seen or used a wilson solution in years, but when i did, it was the softest surface ball i'd ever used...
TF 1000's are what is being used for regulation high school games tho i believe..

Quote:
Great clip - I like the parkour scene when he jumps the pickup truck near the end lol

lol when the guy kicks the other dude's magazine, that was funny..

anyways, I got sz 10.5 DS Pure$ IV for sale and VNDS sz11.5 black pack sb for sale (worn twice)
get at me on msn or just message me.
Patrickbanh@gmail.com

for all who are interested and are not on adrift's mailing list the following SBs are releasing tomorrow:
- the Paul U. dunk high
- Dinosaur Jr. dunk high
- Border Blue dunk low

edit: what are the first and last ones?
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^ I think those are the ones that people are nicknaming "Crystal" lows...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

whats the price on the dino jr. dunk hi's and if the Border Blue dunk low is the "crystal lows", how much?

edit: jdocs, these are the "crystal lows" but im not sure if they are the border blue dunks though. if they are then these are it.
new-nike-dunk-sb-low-white-blue-1.jpg

(from iss)

adrift only has small and large sizes left in the dinos
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (9.5), Lt Graphite/Prison Violet ("Purple Pigeon") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5)

Those Dino's are straight nasty IMO.

i dont see how people like that shoe, but to each his own.

SB's need to step up.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Sup yall,

Uptown is 50% off the entire store.

don't know about the legitamacy of some of their ****, i tried on some LRG jeans and the things were HUGE, being that i have real LRG jeans, i kno they don't have a supremely baggy fit so i dont know, shop at your own risk.

All these baggy fitting jeans with the big @#%$ bootcut openings make me sick.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

skinny jeans are the way to go
WANTED: Sz 10 or 10.5 VISVIM FBT Shaker or Double Tone (In any colour, prefer olive) or Ancestor (All black)
FS: Air Max 95 (Mita 10.5), Wheat XIII (10.5), Jordan XI ie (Black 10.5), Carnival AF1 (Yellow 10) ALL VNDS
EMAIL: shumster@gmail.com

Loose fit, not to tight and not to baggy

and does uptown even have a website or somethin'?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Adrift had the Dino Jr's for 130+tax. Picked up my pair today. The "Sea Crystal Lows" were also in stock. $115+tax, I believe.

For anyone else that's interested, the Vans Syndicate party is tomorrow at Adrift in the evening. It's free drinks. Not sure if there's a cover.

As well as anyone who is interested in the adidas Materials of the World line, my store got a new shipment in:

-England tracktop, England ZX's, England Gatsby cap, Japan Forums (Men and women, selvedge denim..), Japan selvedge denim Tracktop, USA Americana's Men, USA tracktop.

Shoes are 189.99 and up, Tracktops are 299 and up. :l

what is fake @ Uptown. ive been in there once , mostly looked at thier 10 deep and it looked all legit.
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

QUICK QUESTION,

I KNOW THE RELEASE PARTY IS TOMORROW BUT WHEN ARE THE SYNDICATE SERIES GOING TO BE OFFICIALLY FOR SALE?.. THE DAY AFTER?.
I CALLED AND THE DUDE WAS SOOOO CLUELESS.

sorry for the caps lol.

TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

NP83 - Clothing is legit for the most part they have legit accounts with LRG, 10 Deep, L&D etc but there was a point they were carrying fake bape shoe and apparel, I haven't been there in a min so I don't know if they still do.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

in terms of the kicks, they didn't have anything special, had the black 5s, some regular looking AF1s some Alife's.

They have a LOT of gear so i'm sure yall will find someting
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

yo Isip how much are those amaricanas? and does your pm work yet?
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Thanks Dip.

Last time i was in there ,mid dec. they didnt have any bape clothes or kicks. so nuttin really tipped me off about bootleg
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Back
Top Bottom