Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Same as goodfoot just upsstairs on the right
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

im playin, i don't sound like a puzzy, i was just looking for an excuse not to call...i'll try to roll through if i can't get those viotechs on ISS.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

time to shine up the golf clubs Maple Losers......................the loser feeling that unites us all
"yao know what i ming"

WOW... Bun you on behalf of the rest of the peeps in TO. LOL.

GO LEAFS GO

*note the edit time!
CHEAAA LEAFS!

-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

are stores open on Monday?

since its easter weekend and all...more specifically the Nike Store on Bloor
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

^ Monday? Monday is a regular working day...no holidays except for schools...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
time to shine up the golf clubs Maple Losers......................the loser feeling that unites us all
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks, just confirmed with my TA.

Crunch time weekend, I gotta lock myself in my room and block NT and MSN.

Gotta resist going out tonight...

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

about the leaf comments.

we played terrible but got the W, just hope the the islanders lose their next game and we're in...
even though we'll lose first round if we get through because we're facing the sabres and they got home court advantage.

i said this since day one and ill continue to say no matter what he contributes but..
Raycroft is garbage.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

BWAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NA NA NAN NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TORONTO MAPLE LOSERS........That LOSING FEELING That Unites Us All
"yao know what i ming"

Hahaha. You guys were just waiting for it.. :lol:
laugh.gif

Why no love ALL Toronto teams!? I even root the Jays...
I was hoping they made it... Something to cheer about when out and about in between Raptor games.

Anyways, GO RAPS GO
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I don't want to match up against the Cavs or the Bulls. :\
ohwell.gif
www.hooplife.ca/viewArticle.php?id=237
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

AHAHHAAHAHHA

take that leafs fans....

your truly,
a native new yorker...

lol - my rangers are in too!!!!

im actually not a fan of the islanders but wanted them to beat the devils so the leafs wouldnt make it. crazy how devils came back tho with .8 seconds left.....

now all the leafs fans will jump on the raptor bandwagon!
nonetheless, raps are playing great ball!

on another note, passed by goodfoot and lounge over the weekend. dude at lounge told us that they should be receiving some g.urist chains soon. they also had a few kicks on consignment (jedis,hawaii's,tiffs, and a pair or two i cant remember). goodfoot and ransom new era's looking dope. had to scoop one up.

Back
Top Bottom