Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

wasn't clark kent at flow a few days ago too?

Air Force 25 basketball - black patent/white, sz 10 DS - $100 inbox me

that'd explain it

De La Soul Hi's
DS sz 8
$350 cad

Dunkles
VVVVNDS sz 8.5
$500 cad
Team Saugaour streets is clean

with the US $ @ $0.94 cdn

will FTL, Champs, AW, DaZone and Goodfoot go out of business? :tongue:
"yao know what i ming"

Last time we went for a Buffalo run, dude basically caught us and knew we were rocking all of our knew joints and stashed 'em in the back.

We showed him like $50 bucks worth of receipts and dude knew there was more we were hiding instantly.

Ultimately what I learned from him that day was even if you're in the US for a couple of hours, they aren't going to bring you in or charge you for amounts smaller than $200 really, unless you encounter a total prick or they suspect you of lying.

SMFH @ us, rocking hoodies and three layers of shirts at the end of May, all Polo and looking brand new, shoulda just drew a target on our foreheads.
www.inqmnd.ca​

I cant mess around at the Border, I'm allready on "File"
After they threatend to seize my car, i got the message
I dont mess around anymore.....I let my girl drive :rofl:
roll.gif

^LOL

Anyone know of any other spots that sell Nike lifestyle tees other than the spot along Queen or even sites rather?

-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

^^^^ their shipping for clothing is ridiculous though..........shoes is normal but $20 shipping for tshirt kills it
"yao know what i ming"

Quote:
Also, if you stay in the US for 48 hours, your allowed to claim 400cdn oposed to 200cdn.

If you go to the U.S. for the day... technically you're not allowed to buy anything. For over 24 hours, you're allowed $50. For over 48 hours - $200.00. And over 7 days you can spend up to $750 without paying taxes.

If they do tax you, it will be the GST and PST on the Canadian equivalent for the items.

Quote:
48-Hour Travellers Exemption
As announced in Budget 2007, the value of goods that may be imported duty- and tax-free by returning Canadian residents after a 48-hour absence will double from $200 to $400.

This change will take effect on March 20, 2007.

Increasing the 48-hour exemption to $400 will make it more convenient for travellers returning to Canada and will reduce the amount of processing at the border.

The dollar limits that apply to duty and tax exemptions for 24-hour and 7-day absences will remain unchanged at $50 and $750 respectively. Volume and quantity limits on alcohol and tobacco products also remain unchanged.

The CBSAs Web site and its relevant publications will be updated to reflect this change as soon as possible.
www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agenc...-20-e.html

Thanks for comin out

Quote:
yao..hittin up the Nike Employee store today..any hints / tips for an ES noob?

yep, hope they got some good stuff................alot of times they dont....
"yao know what i ming"

Back
Top Bottom