Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah. I know about uptempo and I co-sign on that comment about $20 for shipping for a tee. Thanks though.

The GDFT site can't handle all the cats checking what's being released.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

ES update:
- Kobe II's in random sizes
- Lebon IV's in most sizes
- Jordan 1 lows in sz 8.5
- White Croc AF1's in most sizes
- Random AF1's in most sizes

not really worth the trip if you're only looking at getting kicks,
i went to cop golf stuff
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Anyone know where to get their SmartServe? I need to get some cash flow come school time. I heard you can do an online course.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Depending on size and condition (i.e. box condition, yellowing, glue) it'll probably run you around 400-450 range, taxes in.

I'm not sure if they've got alot of sizes left though, alot of them have been scooped up and unless you're around a size 10-11 you're probably out of luck, but definitely call the store when they open today at 11 and find out.
www.inqmnd.ca​

Livestock update:

-Reflector AF1's (both mens and womens)\
-Puma Clydes (a few colors)
-Jordan I LS red (UNDFTD)

that's all I can remember off the top but always refer to Deadstcok.ca cuz they keep it up to date!
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

how much are the Jordan I LS red (UNDFTD) ...need a pair of those..
Thanks

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

^^ Yeah $200 for the UNDFTD Jordan 1s
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

if anyones online and watching score right now

theres a clip of hek @ LS coming up on branded

A buddy of mine is looking for a pair of Terminator lows, anyone seen some around? More of the classic white colorways.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Quote:
wait...does goodfoot still have those old jordans for sale? im looking for a couple pairs...

be ready to drop some big $$ , just ask them for sizes. there are some displayed in the window case.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Quote:
Anyone know where to get their SmartServe? I need to get some cash flow come school time. I heard you can do an online course.

www.smartserve.org

costs about 40 bucks and you have to pay by credit card. i heard that there's also courses at community centers, but i'm not too sure on that

Back
Top Bottom