Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Matt check your PM

I want to go to Icecreamfest but I kind of slept on getting tickets but if I get a pair I'll go....I was a big R&B dude growing up so to see SWV like = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Anyone who wants the Philippines tracktop, e-mail or add my MSN. I don't check my NT often anymore..

x_tearz@hotmail.com

260824881.jpg

Price is going to be 119.99+ tax and they'll be at my place of work. (adidas on queen west) I can probably hook up a discount but not sure how much at the moment.
Urban cut, so if you usually wear a M, you'll probably need a small. L, you'll probably need an M.
Release date is.. July 6th.

Size runs go from small to 2xL. Because there was only 1 small, it's mine. So if you're skinny, don't even bother. :tongue: The best I can do for other people is put them on hold because I know they'll sell out quick.

I actually have a picture of me wearing it (we've already received the tracktops) and I'll upload it asap so you can see how they fit.

ALSO, there will be a t-shirt to match. There's female versions of the tracktop but they're not as nice (no star from the flag) and t-shirts as well.

And finally.. adidas on queen west is having a sale. Most apparel and shoes are 20-60% off. Sale lasts until.. July 5th.

yooo hook me up with some deals on gear :smile:
smile.gif

i picked up a pair of superskate vulcan s just yesterday lol. i might come back for a pair of superskate stan smiths

I was working yesterday.. BBall Hi's x nudies x adidas polo. Lemme know who you are next time you pop in. You probably seen me running around..

Isip. Sent you an email and added you still about the Adidas x Philippines
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Matt,

Thanks. I went down after work yesterday and grabbed the 11.5s.

What were you saying about the local 11.5 pick ups? drop me an email at d_mccatty@hotmail.com

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

haha
went to Nike Bloor this week they were having a sale on clothing.. no sales really on shoes...
saw the white/silver Kobe 2 (sheaths/ultimates)

anyone know if we're getting the XI lows??

NEW GDFT TEES & THE FIRST FOUR OF OUR NEW ERA'S DROP TODAY JUST A REMINDER.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

went to adrift today, they have the elephant print prod 2
almost all the shoes at nike store on queens is on sale
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEA!

Just wondering for people who have made Buffalo, Detroit trips, how much tax have you been charged at the boarder?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

fido is a gsm carrier also and imo better service and rates then rogers, and they are on the rogers network.
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

I think Fido is better. They charge by the second and they have the same network as Rogers. I'm thinking of switching carriers soon.
TEAMCANADA​

Back
Top Bottom