Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:
im going into retirement now so no more comps for me any more.
:smile:
smile.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Nike Outlet VMills update:

New 6 AF1 Rasheed, Kobe, Lebron FSR $189.99
Old 6 AF1 Malone FSR, Natt scattered sizes $189.99

N. falls outlet had the same as mention above. thats about it.

1 pair AM1 samples for 39.99
zoom moires blu/yellow, silver/neon 59.99 mostly size 9

not much more

can anyone let me know the deal about Loop Clothing in Waterloo having an SB Account?

They've had a QS account for a minute and have been getting a healthy supply of shoes including Jordans.

I assumed they were just reselling, but if anyone knows for sure if they have an SB account, I find it a bit strange since I thought SB was locking down on the non-skateboarding shops having SB accounts.

oh, they have/had cement p-rods if anyone needs them.
formerly shoeWUfreak

^yea. they have/had the peewees posted online too. I dunno if they have anything else right now
formerly shoeWUfreak

wasn't an actual aptitude test, it tested "moral fiber" and apparently mine was not fine enough for Footlocker...swear there were trick questions on that thing...I'm fourth year at UofT I figured I would be qualified to sell shoes while standing up against a wall, apparently not
...TEAM RAPTORS !

wen i had to do the test, my friend that managed the store told me to only answer the answer with the extremes, meaning too many maybe or undecided answers automatically fails u, on top of that u gotta keep in mind u r answering the question in a manner they want to hear, I know you already failed but i guess for anyone else in the future

Dixie Outlet mall:

Athlete's World:
1 pair of IV's all white in a size 9 $79
10+ pairs of Lebron 4's black/white different sizes $139
1 pair of AM97 silver/neon green with graphics on the uppers $99

Footlocker Outlet:
AM90's in all black, black/grey, white/silver/black $59

mstrpln.com collaborationXcollaboration

a little update on that Nike store on burloak. The set of buildings has been pretty much completed From what I saw from the highway. Stores have to start furnishing and everything. Gonna be a couple months probably.

I slept on that goons fitted. There's still 1/2s lying around?
formerly shoeWUfreak

Went by Capsule Today almost the whole store is on sale 40-50% did not find anything special though

tried to go North Trooper but they were not open, and it wont be opened again for a next month, all they do is keep changing the shoes in the center of the store.

I wonder how in the world they can afford to run a business without being opening?

P.s
SMH at the Condo at the corner Bay starting price is 2.5 million to over 6 million.... geez property tax will be hell for them

Supreme_Sole Auctions

Back
Top Bottom