Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ Footlocker launch locator shows that the Galley, Bouley and Main place are getting them.  The Galley (Walden) is almost always FCFS and they will probably have good numbers.  Give them a call first to make sure.  Line-ups before the mall opens form at the entrance with the large Jack Astor's and Best Buy signs.  Security might not let you line up before 5am or so, which can cause obvious problems with everyone rushing to that entrance at the same time.  Never tried lining up at the Boulevard before.

^^ +1 walden not to far from where ill be staying so may go up there around 5

smh jb got me getting up early on vacay

Last edited:
a heads up for anyone looking for the KD N7s...my buddy was down by the Lundy's Lane outlet and said that they have their shipment in.

FSR, 2 bunks full @ 139.99, plus he got 15% off because of an SPC discount...didn't know that you could use an SPC card at Nike outlets...

So I'm guessing that Vaughn Mills and Oakville must have gotten their shipments in too!

Does anyone know where online where I can cop the digital camo they been having random release so I don't know the official release date.

Just hitup Nike Burloak

they have lots of sizes of KD V N7s.  139.99

as well as the other shoes in the N7 Line the Lunarglide+ 4 - 139.99, and the N7 Trainers same price

20% off the back wall.  Lots of Lunarglide +2, Lunar Swift 2s, for about 80 (not inc 20% off) and TONS of Jordan 2012.  all of them have different sockliners (High or low) and different Midsoles.  these are 99.99 (add 20% off at the register)

also for those who are looking for sneakers for their kids or girl. they got sz 4y to 6y in Millitary Blue IVs

Has anyone been to VMills outlet lately? Wondering if it's worth it to make trip this weekend for the F&F

Wassup everybody, new to the forum! Just wondering if anybody knows any spots in Toronto that carries Flyknit Chukka, the red pair especially? Thanks in advance!

Wassup everybody, new to the forum! Just wondering if anybody knows any spots in Toronto that carries Flyknit Chukka, the red pair especially? Thanks in advance!
 No chukkas south of the border at the moment. I was also in NYC for a week came back friday and found none in any of the spots. Nike.com had them but only in 8.5.

Anyone got numbers on Grapes for this Saturday?

I called Yorkdale, Fairview and STC and they all aren't willing to give out numbers.

Anyone got numbers on Grapes for this Saturday?

I called Yorkdale, Fairview and STC and they all aren't willing to give out numbers.
Couldn't get any numbers out of anyone either. Yorkdale said that they're getting a decent amount though, but given the hype around the shoe, best to just pick your spot, come for when the malls opens at 6am latest 6:30am and wait. Atleast that's what I'm planning on doing. Don't want to chance not getting these in my size. 

No chukkas south of the border at the moment. I was also in NYC for a week came back friday and found none in any of the spots. Nike.com had them but only in 8.5.
Thanks for the reply, i end up buying a pair from europe store. 

Couldn't get any numbers out of anyone either. Yorkdale said that they're getting a decent amount though, but given the hype around the shoe, best to just pick your spot, come for when the malls opens at 6am latest 6:30am and wait. Atleast that's what I'm planning on doing. Don't want to chance not getting these in my size. 

Not confirmed, but was told most Footlockers would be getting these, including Gerrard Square and Eglinton Square, which if true, would mean it's a MASSIVE GR.

HOH supposed to get over 200 pairs....

Again, take this with a grain of salt.

Not confirmed, but was told most Footlockers would be getting these, including Gerrard Square and Eglinton Square, which if true, would mean it's a MASSIVE GR.

HOH supposed to get over 200 pairs....

Again, take this with a grain of salt
Like I said in an earlier post, I think these will do the same numbers as the fire reds that released in Jan.  Because of the hype these won't sit as long as those though. 

I got my 5s on hold at a store that shall remain nameless. Well technically, I have to get there before it opens or it's fair game, haha. Good luck to you all!

Back
Top Bottom