Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Honda Civic-like car payments for a bunch of kicks. No thanks Nike - we'll wait for a F&F discount or other type of promotion.

Went to todays sports wear a p-mall, had some foams, fire red 3's and barkley posites laying around. i wasnt paying attention but i believe they are re-stocking the raptor 7's as well as those 12's (cant remember cw name)

Went to todays sports wear a p-mall, had some foams, fire red 3's and barkley posites laying around. i wasnt paying attention but i believe they are re-stocking the raptor 7's as well as those 12's (cant remember cw name)

Price check on the 12s and 7s?

There "restocks" suck

They have like 4 pairs max of each shoe lol

Last edited:
There "restocks" suck

They have like 4 pairs max of each shoe lol

It's actually better that they only have 4 pairs each. If they had FSRs then it's a given that the joints are counterfeit/grey market.

Price check on the 12s and 7s?

$199.99 on both. They had Olive IX's in the case too when I went a couple weeks ago but I guess those already dropped.

CG XII's - September 28th
Raptor VII's - Oct 19th

Last edited:
I've never seen a fake there ever.

Sometimes I wonder but I'm pretty sure they're legit.

Anyone have any info on the gloves? I tried calling Footlocker at vaughan mills and yorkdale but couldnt get through. Ill try again tonight and post if i find anythin out... anyone else with info?

Well, if Nike can get away with selling Foams for $280 CAD, I don't see why a $250 Foam Lebron is so far-fetched.

wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom