Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Last edited:
I saw somebody on the subway wearing those. They looked sick. When did those come out?

Just got off the phone with HOH. They didn't get their belair 5 shipment so the release is delayed at that store.

Last edited:
They are going for 249.99,seen them today and its really nice.

That's crazy. Elites I guess will be $350.

is this the year fam finally starts robbing fam in toronto for shoes

Don't think like that dude let's keep this positive. I know this might be the case. but lurkers get ideas and some will get ideas to pack a weapon just Incase. It might be the inevitable but you know...

It's also sad to know a fight happened during the 88s release and that wasn't even over shoes.

THE BEL AIR 5 BEING DELAYED AT HOH MEANS IT  WILL BE ANOTHER RANDOM DROP WHERE THE EMPLOYEES WILL CALL ALL THEIR FRIENDS IN ADVANCE TO COME AND TAKE ALL THE PAIRS BEFORE ANYONE FINDS OUT. LOL. 

Anyone looking for GPs: they're out today. The champs I was at (Square one) thought they were pushed back when I asked, I showed the FTLs release dates list and dude made a call and brought them out for me and 2 other guys waiting.

Don't think like that dude let's keep this positive. I know this might be the case. but lurkers get ideas and some will get ideas to pack a weapon just Incase. It might be the inevitable but you know...

It's also sad to know a fight happened during the 88s release and that wasn't even over shoes.
man this game is just so messed up sometimes i dont know what to know

if they got them from copkickz i dont know about them shoes  i had a bad experience with copkicks before when i bought 1 shoe from them 
what kind of bad experience cuz ive always wondered about copkickz please enlighten us all

Ya, I saw some fool selling black cement 88 3s on kijiji
Oh man...that is straight foolish on that part. They ain't eem official yet. The sad part is people will drop a mortgage on those joints.

if they got them from copkickz i dont know about them shoes  i had a bad experience with copkicks before when i bought 1 shoe from them 
Really? I don't know man, I have copped a couple of pairs from him. I got them checked and everything, and they all said legit. I'm sure there were some bad joints as they are early releases and yeah the price may be crazy sometimes. But its up and down with me for these sites and spots. If I have some extra cash here and there for an early joint...it beats trying to buy from some kid reseller trying to make 300% profit.

what kind of bad experience cuz ive always wondered about copkickz please enlighten us all
i've gotten a bad concord 11 from them before one of the shoe got a bad toe box cut and the guy just ignored me about it so basically i just got stuck with it 

Last edited:
Winners at Dufferin Mall has Nike Destroyers in black/black. Not the cheap kind; leather sleeves.

Not joking.

anybody know if the nike air zoom flight the glove are still sitting on shelves? i wanna see it in person first after work tomorrow before i make the purchase

anybody know if the nike air zoom flight the glove are still sitting on shelves? i wanna see it in person first after work tomorrow before i make the purchase
Went to Yorkdale yesterday and was still sitting at Footlocker.

anyone know when the next FL/champs family friends discount or the employee discount is?? tryna pick up a pair of timbs for this winter lol.

Back
Top Bottom