Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ :smh:

did we get the nike huarache triple black? want a pair but i don't know if i should size up

Every person I know who picked them up went a .5 to full size up. Most who went a full size up did so because there was no .5 in stock.

Last edited:

Apparently, they were accused of discounting 'other' jordan products that don't move (melo's etc) so JB suspended their account.

unloading your vault doesn't make any sense. It still gives you that edge, perhaps it's in response to the big releases svp cannot compete with from other retailers. 

In the end, the consumer wins. 
If that's the case then, unless there's some clause written into the contract, I don't see any justification for suspending the account, SVP's main priority is to get product in and out as soon as possible, and if it requires discounting certain products than so be it, SVP probably would've eaten the loss (if any) since they paid JB already, JB must've not liked the fact that it was discounted so early.

If that's the case then, unless there's some clause written into the contract, I don't see any justification for suspending the account, SVP's main priority is to get product in and out as soon as possible, and if it requires discounting certain products than so be it, SVP probably would've eaten the loss (if any) since they paid JB already, JB must've not liked the fact that it was discounted so early.
You're completely right. For SVP, that makes sense to take a hit to push out those shoes that don't really sell well. But for JB they have to protect their other distributing retailers such as Footlocker, Champs and the numerous boutiques who stock their product. JB has to make sure that these retailers cooperate to certain extent because SVP can definitely take a loss, but other stores might not have the luxury to do so. Especially the bigger chains like Footlocker/Champs don't have the ability to just mark down kicks immediately.

anyone have any experience with 'the ultimate sneaker show'? thinking of attending to offload some stock

who on this board is an organizer and any good/bad experiences with past events?

thanks

anyone have any experience with 'the ultimate sneaker show'? thinking of attending to offload some stock

who on this board is an organizer and any good/bad experiences with past events?

thanks
Going to be a true hit or miss, it looks like these guys are doing this for the first time

Anybody wanting to know more info about the ultimate sneaker show ask away. I know the guy planning it and yes it is his first time.

^ LOL

Didn't they allow replica shoes to be sold at their event when someone asked and then did a 180 and said that they won't allow it because people gave them 5#1T

:rolleyes
to be honest, there will be many vendors(hopefully) that sign on to this but who is there to regulate and perform legit checks on every single pairs of shoes?

to be honest, there will be many vendors(hopefully) that sign on to this but who is there to regulate and perform legit checks on every single pairs of shoes?

The organizer, plain and simple.

If I'm organizing an event, I would have people going around making sure that no replicas are on vendors' tables.

If you don't do this then you will be stealing sales from people who have legit pairs to sell.

I would even go to the extent in adding a clause that if any vendor is caught selling fakes, their table would be closed and kicked out of the event.

I should be at the forefront fighting against replicas/fakes/fugazzis not be part of promoting it.

There is another shoe event hosted by Toronto Raptors like they did last year which included a game. Someone from the Raptors called me today to let me know that this year they will host the event on the court as they have over 40+ vendors. Ticket is $23/each Aug 16th from 12 - 5pm. Last year I think there was like 10-15 tables max, made a round in literally 10 mins.  

There is another shoe event hosted by Toronto Raptors like they did last year which included a game. Someone from the Raptors called me today to let me know that this year they will host the event on the court as they have over 40+ vendors. Ticket is $23/each Aug 16th from 12 - 5pm. Last year I think there was like 10-15 tables max, made a round in literally 10 mins.  

Even at this event last year they had Early releases of the Gamma 11! I still consider early releases fakes unless taken out of someone's inventory? But that's just me!

Even at this event last year they had Early releases of the Gamma 11! I still consider early releases fakes unless taken out of someone's inventory? But that's just me!

Agreed.

GM, early releases, replicas (AAA or whatever) should not be allowed at all... Nobody wants to spend their hard earned cash on 2nd rate products.. Say No to fakes!

Last edited:
Madness. Exclucity July 12th.

How the f they got 37 pairs of bred1s tho.

Last edited:

I'm interested.  You have a link?

Sounds pretty bad. I might be going to set up a table but now I'm not so sure .

I've thought about doin the same I think the one I would choose would be then one Capsule, Adrift, And Solestop posted on their IG the one in Downtown!

Last edited:
I'm interested.  You have a link?

LET'S not have 50 post asking about the events!
Here is the info for the 3 events! If you are apart of the events and want info added PM me!

Kicks+tixto
Date: Aug 16
Ig @kickstixto
Tickets : https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/m/raptors/EN/buy/details/14RKTDEP

Toronto Sneaker Convention
Date: July 19th and 20th (2day Event)
IG: @doperheart
Tickets: capsule, adrift, solestop and at the door and http://ybcos.bigcartel.com

Sole Exchange
Date: Aug 9th
IG: Soleexchangecanada
Tickets: http://theultimatesneakershow.com and at the door

Back
Top Bottom