Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ These are going to sit & hit clearance is my prediction; Nike's flooding the market & it will come back to bite them (though I'm sure even eventually at outlet clearout pricing they still get some margin of return factored in )

Last edited:
Nike Outlet @ Fashion Outlets Buffalo had the following for the older shoeheads;

As of Monday they had the Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 retro, not sure about FSR but they were $49.99 (grail of mine from HS), grabbed a sz 11

Also the Air Raid retro in the OG cw for $100.00 - again not sure of the size run, but give them a call

And Flynit Lunar 1's, grey cw for $69.99

Phone# 716-298-5616

The Marshall's across the parking lot had a few pairs of Nike Air Pegasus 83 retroes for $39.99; not much in terms of sizing but again; call them (716) 297-3803

Thanks for the update but from what I saw on Sunday it was these Lunar's FK 1's that were on sale http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...it-lunar1+-running-shoes?productId=prod733363 and not the ones you posted. They also had the Lunarglide 4's in 2 colorways for 34.99 but limited sizes. The colorways were Wolf Grey – Total Crimson – Hyper Blue http://sneakernews.com/2013/03/30/nike-lunarglide-4-wolf-grey-total-crimson-hyper-blue/ and Wolf grey Lime green http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nike-Me...d=100011&prg=9374&rk=1&rkt=10&sd=370804154585 which I grabbed.

^ Good call; I just did a Google image grab & thought the midsole seemed lighter in colour. Thanks for the correction

Last edited:
^ Good call; I just did a Google image grab & thought the midsole seemed lighter in colour. Thanks for the correction

No worries, anyone would have mistaken them for the original wolf grey / black / wht /d. grey Lunar's.

Last edited:
montreal is a fun city. i really hope y'all aren't travelling there just to camp for some sneakers.

I expect some crazy stories after the release

Funny, a friend asked if I wanted to go. I may have done it as a road trip to check out Montreal (never been), but to drive down (or whatever form of transportation) just to get shoes is a waste. As someone said, might as well go ahead and pay resell prices once you factor in all the money that will be spent during the trip.

Did the hacky sack collection release here? Didn't see it anywhere.
Adrift had a limited amount of the Dunk Low and Highs and I think Blue Tile still has the Janoskis. Not sure if anyone else had anything. Which model were you looking for?

Last edited:
Yes they did, i believe adrift dropped them a month or so ago, and lucky for you resale is around retail if you still wanna pickup a pair - from what ive seen
Where did you see them? I haven't really looked around too much but I did check on release day and didn't see anything online.

Adrift had a limited amount of the Dunk Low and Highs and I think Blue Tile still has the Janoskis. Not sure if anyone else had anything. Which model were you looking for?
I'm looking for the Janoskis or Dunk Highs. Preferrably Janoskis.

Last edited:

Any word on the Triple Black or Grey Huaraches dropping in Toronto?
They are both available in House of Hoops @ Walden Galleria Buffalo FWIW

I tried on the Grey Huaraches last Saturday, they didnt look as good on feet as I thought they would. The quality of the suede on the shoe is pretty poor. 

You need to size up at least .5 size or even one full size up

They are both available in House of Hoops @ Walden Galleria Buffalo FWIW

I tried on the Grey Huaraches last Saturday, they didnt look as good on feet as I thought they would. The quality of the suede on the shoe is pretty poor. 

You need to size up at least .5 size or even one full size up

WOW. Good to know, a friend is going over to Buffalo tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom