Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just came from the livesale. I was there right at 11 when they opened. There was no line and only 2 other people there at opening. They had ver limited sizes but some decent shoes. Alot of the adidas stan smith collabs for 70% off. Gshocks were 50% off they had some air tech change pixel courts, scream green huaraches for 50% but only 2 small sizes. I grabbed the beams pump fury collab for 76 and the asics x ubiq gl5 for 85. Lineup started around 1 or 2 pm. Most of the stuff is probably gone now tho. Alot of shirts tho at a good price

Just came from the livesale. I was there right at 11 when they opened. There was no line and only 2 other people there at opening. They had ver limited sizes but some decent shoes. Alot of the adidas stan smith collabs for 70% off. Gshocks were 50% off they had some air tech change pixel courts, scream green huaraches for 50% but only 2 small sizes. I grabbed the beams pump fury collab for 76 and the asics x ubiq gl5 for 85. Lineup started around 1 or 2 pm. Most of the stuff is probably gone now tho. Alot of shirts tho at a good price

Any good js?

Vaughan mills:

Despite closing for Reno this sun, they aren't clearing out their stuff as of tonight.

No additionally off on clearance nor backwall. Look like they didn't get any new shipments in either. I saw a pair of asteroid foams in size 9 on the backwall, $150.

Nice pick ups . What size did u get for both shoes (instapump fury and gl5s)?

The quality of the shoes were better than i expected but agree with the very limited sizing

I arrived around 12 pm (no line) and picked up the NB 998 "Moby ****" sz 10.5 for $66 and Roshe Wolf Grey Print sz 10.5 for $68

T shirts were not that cheap, $20 for one and then $10 after. Might stop by again tomorrow tho 
nerd.gif

There's a new Nike outlet opening in Ottawa. I know they will have NYC KD 6's when they open on Oct 17th. I'm not sure what else they will have but I'm assuming they'll be taking phone orders on stuff once they get their phone lines up and running.

There's a new Nike outlet opening in Ottawa. I know they will have NYC KD 6's when they open on Oct 17th. I'm not sure what else they will have but I'm assuming they'll be taking phone orders on stuff once they get their phone lines up and running.
Would i be able to order KDs from that location and send it to my local nike outlet(vaughan mills)?

Those 13s are horrible. 13s already crease badly. I can only imagine how bad these are going to look aftwr few wears. Everyone remembers how bad the green beans looked after wearing them.

Someone from Livestock told me they have lots of stuff and would be putting more stuff out as space opened up on the floor.

But from what I'm hearing so far, it's the same stuff that was available on Friday morning.

Just wondering if anyone knows - can Nike outlet staff check if an item is in stock by style code? (I know whether they are willing to do is another story)

Hey guys! I'm looking to downsize my collection, do you guys have any good sites that i can put ads on other than the go to kijiji and craigslists?

Just wondering if anyone knows - can Nike outlet staff check if an item is in stock by style code? (I know whether they are willing to do is another story)
They can check and they will, but it depends on the person of course. Most of them arent ******** so they will probably check for you

Back
Top Bottom