Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone needs tech pants, Ugly Duckling has both grey and black. Both allowed under their 30% sale. Plenty people were buying when I stopped in.

No one can justify lining up overnight in this weather... lol its pathetic.

However, I did get my hands on a size 11, if anyone is willing to swap their size 8.5-9.5, please DM me.

The homie @illistic  is rich maaaaaan! 
laugh.gif

Did anyone hit up any of the outlets today? Curious to know if there's anything worthwhile. Halton was really bare last week.

Did anyone hit up any of the outlets today? Curious to know if there's anything worthwhile. Halton was really bare last week.
VM was disappointment. 

lots of  lebrons and kds though, which i wasn't interested in, other than the first cause it was cheap but didn't have my size:

kd 6 lager - random sizes, 9.5+ ... 80$ + 20% off

kd 6 easter - fsr - $110 + 20% off

kd 6 bamboo - fsr - $115 + 20% off

lebron 11 gamma FSR - $140 _20% off

lebron 11 orange - hash wall, $140 + 20% off

lebron 11 elite (black/goldish) - hash wall/some in back, $150 + 20% off

20% may be off thouugh but may be avaliable on select footwear now. check the vm site for their promo. not sure if the good shoes were sold on thrs cause that's when the nike sale actually started  and not friday lol

Last edited:

was at the buffalo outlets yesterday night. They had flyknit trainers in the volt/grey, orange/grey. Flyknit free chukkas in tarp and the black platinum , concord foams. I picked up some white and grey/black lunar flyknits 2 for 66, which included additional 20 off

Footlocker in TEC was the easiest spot today. Showup at 5:50, get a ticket at 6 and that was it. Paid at 8am and was home by 8:30am.

ES got 12 more pairs of the Infared 6's this morning but they are all gone. Nothing really to report that hasn't already other then one pair left of the Knicks foams.

Footlocker.ca kinda screwed me over. Paid for my pair via PayPal yesterday at 9. Didn't feel the need to try on Livestock thinking I already secured a pair. No email. Called their customer service at 7 PM and was told my order was canceled because the site oversold their stock.

Still haven't gotten a cancelation email from them yet. Smh

Footlocker.ca kinda screwed me over. Paid for my pair via PayPal yesterday at 9. Didn't feel the need to try on Livestock thinking I already secured a pair. No email. Called their customer service at 7 PM and was told my order was canceled because the site oversold their stock.

Happened to me too I tryed to order a rare size 7.5 too.

Svp steeles has some good deals that goes on till tomorrow. A lot of am 97 silver bullets on the rack for 79.99 - 20%, as well as air way up for 69.99 -20%, and others.

They have timbs for 189.99 - 20%

Thats weird. My order went through at 11am and I got a confirmation email. Size 11 tho

Footlocker in the eatons centre had men's and women's Adidas full length tech fit boost runners on sale for $50 ...ended up getting a pair for me and my wife...they have an aggressive tread compared to all the other boost models and a thicker full length boost sole. Three colors in total are or were I should say (as of 8pm) available.

was it a raffle? You make it seem like you ''camped out"
Not sure how I implied I camped out when I specifically said "In and out in 3 minutes at 8am"

I think it was a raffle. Was told by a colleague there would be a pair with my name, was expecting more of a hassle.

Was really just trying to compliment the FL staff.

SVP Steeles have Air way Up, I did not see it @ all this morning around 11am, only saw 2 paris Air Raid in size 9 or 8.5, a pair of white foam thermal at 149.99 size 10, and GS Air Jordan 6 for the love, a pair of AJ I (hawks) size 10 & AJ I (Joker) size 12, but believe 79.99 or 89.99, all on the rack without boxes, it's great deal of everything 20%!!! 

Last edited:
ES got 12 more pairs of the Infared 6's this morning but they are all gone. Nothing really to report that hasn't already other then one pair left of the Knicks foams.

My guess is those were probably pairs Employees didn't claim/passed on.

:smh: at this one dude that showed up on Saturday. Didn't care to get a pair since he had plenty of the 2010 varsity reds, but came to get a ticket to resell. He resold the ticket/wristband to a temp Nike employee for $50. The Nike employee loudly told people in line he didn't want a pair for himself, but just to resell since he heard about the hype.

Last edited:
SVP Steeles have Air way Up, I did not see it @ all this morning around 11am, only saw 2 paris Air Raid in size 9 or 8.5, a pair of white foam thermal at 149.99 size 10, and GS Air Jordan 6 for the love, a pair of AJ I (hawks) size 10 & AJ I (Joker) size 12, but believe 79.99 or 89.99, all on the rack without boxes, it's great deal of everything 20%!!! 

I went in the afternoon so the blue air way up must have been just put out.

My guess is those were probably pairs Employees didn't claim/passed on.

:smh: at this one dude that showed up on Saturday. Didn't care to get a pair since he had plenty of the 2010 varsity reds, but came to get a ticket to resell. He resold the ticket/wristband to a temp Nike employee for $50. The Nike employee loudly told people in line he didn't want a pair for himself, but just to resell since he heard about the hype.

Smh

Back
Top Bottom