Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not planning to get, I'm pretty much done with JB after the Infrareds. But what's retail going to be for the 11s since they raised the price on Infrareds? that price plus tax is going to be nuts.
i think theyre gonna be 260? pretty stupid imo... quality is still the same...

I still try get all my shoes from the US. Even with the 10-12% difference in exchange rate, US retail will always be lower than Canadian retail + tax :smh:

I had something lined up with another member on here for a 9.5-8.5 swap but it didn't work out.
i may be interested in trading my size 8.5 infrared blk 6's for other shoes in DS condition, in particularly: air jordan 4 retros (bred, cement, green glow) in sz 9 or aj 11 low concord in sz 8.5/9 (must add cash)

Good lord. :lol: :smh:

The best part about this whole scam is when they release the "Remastered" series for $280. Initial price raises were attributed to rising costs of materials. But now, the "Remastered" series will bring high quality materials back, just like the originals. This legitimizes peoples' complaints about the quality of retros over the years.

The thought of paying 260 plus tax for a pair of XI's with fake carbon fiber and camping out in the cold is laughable. Even US retail is starting to get pretty high. I've been into buying Racers and other stuff mostly instead of Jays. Being able to pick up a pair of shoes months after release for well under US retail is very appealing.

Last edited:
The best part about this whole scam is when they release the "Remastered" series for $280. Initial price raises were attributed to rising costs of materials. But now, the "Remastered" series will bring high quality materials back, just like the originals. This legitimizes peoples' complaints about the quality of retros over the years.
LOL its a marketing tactic... smart but scheming.

But is it 280 USD or CAD?

I had something lined up with another member on here for a 9.5-8.5 swap but it didn't work out.

funny, same here.

Do any of you guys get your shoes online from the US, if so how are you avoiding the import tax? Or are you paying it?

Still selling my infrared 6's, sz 10 btw

Any time I make the effort to go through the border, I just order things to CBI USA Mailbox. I don't bring hauls of shoes over the border though and combine it with other shopping I have to do over the border, so I typically declare a portion of what I bought and never get hit with duties. If you do this and do a lot of shoes though, I'd declare everything. With the cost savings -- especially if you get something on sale, you still save money after getting taxed at the border (just have all your receipts). A lot of the pain of buying internationally is the related fees tacked on by shipping companies.

Which is why after the Infrareds I was done with JB. Unless the right version of Chicago 1s or Black 'Nike Air' 3's arrive (I know the 3s are now vaulted), I'm done. I give them props for "caring" and wanting to release quality product now, but this is just another money grab. I have all my favorites, some in multiples, that I'm good.

The thought of paying 260 plus tax for a pair of XI's with fake carbon fiber and camping out in the cold is laughable. Even US retail is starting to get pretty high. I've been into buying Racers and other stuff mostly instead of Jays. Being able to pick up a pair of shoes months after release for well under US retail is very appealing.

If I've bought shoes in 2014, which was rare, its been Flyknits and 90s classics like the AM93 and Huaraches.

Last edited:
Which is why after the Infrareds I was done with JB. Unless the right version of Chicago 1s or Black 'Nike Air' 3's arrive (I know the 3s are now vaulted), I'm done. I give them props for "caring" and wanting to release quality product now, but this is just another money grab. I have all my favorites, some in multiples, that I'm good.

Word. I've actually sold off a lot my Jordans. Everything retro that isn't 1s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 11s and 13s are gone. Took advantage of this new generation of collectors (ie kids who have never seen Michael Jordan play before) and got rid of pairs before their value dropped.

And yeah - I've been collecting Racers, Kobes and Brons too. Love all the new tech Nike has been dropping. The fact that I don't have to line up and can get most joints under retail is a bonus. I just hope these young cats don't catch on and switch their focus. They can stay camping.

I have a CHAMPS gift card that can also be used at any footlocker worth $170 asking $140 pm me

Last edited:
Anyone have an ES pass to share? Heard they had these and need a pair for ball

Friends & family @ the outlets right now here & in the U.S. In case anyone is interested - @ the Niagara On The Lake Nike outlet earlier today & a nice young lady handed me a coupon - staff are extremely friendly & are willing to dig your sz or shoe you mention from the stock in the back - great customer service

Went to SVP Steeles this morning, few pairs of Air Jordan VIII white without box on rack for $199.99, too bad all are size 13, only saw a pair of size 12, do have few GS silver AJVI for $99.99, few pairs of Air Way Up in blue, mostly in size 9-10 for $69.99. 2 pairs of Nike Huarache 2K4 white snake skin for $69.99, only size 10.5 & 8.5

anyone go to the ovo popup on dundas west today? anything good? stuff on the blog post looked kinda meh...

Friends & family @ the outlets right now here & in the U.S. In case anyone is interested - @ the Niagara On The Lake Nike outlet earlier today & a nice young lady handed me a coupon - staff are extremely friendly & are willing to dig your sz or shoe you mention from the stock in the back - great customer service

Well that sucks, I was at the outlets on both sides and didn't know they were having a sale nor was I given a coupon. Funny though cause I asked an employee if there was any additional disco on items and they said no. Smh

Back
Top Bottom