Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For the size 9's on here, The Bay on Queen St. has Air Max 1 Lunar's in white/red for $90, two pairs.

Last edited:
Well that sucks, I was at the outlets on both sides and didn't know they were having a sale nor was I given a coupon. Funny though cause I asked an employee if there was any additional disco on items and they said no. Smh
I was at the Fashion Outlets on the US side, they use to have Nike f&f coupons at the mall information booth but I asked them and they didn't have any, also asked an employee in the store and they didn't have any extras, so as far as the US side goes, you didn't miss out.

It was mentioned in the Outlet thread (Nike Retro section of the forum) that Nike has been more stingy with the coupons (limiting the amount employees are allowed to give out and sending out less to the stores), might be true, which sucks because the stores usually don't have other promotions during f&f weekends
mean.gif

^ I would have thought the F&F news would have been more widespread.

Talking to the staff @ the Niagara on the Lake location scored me a pair of Air Trainer 1 ST lows for something like $40 bucks. I'm an older shoe head but this cw made me pause & cop.

Over on the Buffalo Prime Outlet side they had Lunarfly 306s on for $49.99 (in three different colour ways) so I used the coupon there as well. Also looked like a FSR of the Air Griffey Max in this colour way for $42.00 - white black sky blue cw. They had a Barkley Air Max 180 in blk/red/white/blue sz 10 on the hash wall as well for $44.00. If anyone is in that area scour the walls & stock shelves as some sweet retro ball kicks are up - NYC Knicks cw FP 1s for $99.00 & Concord Foams for $160.00 (did not look like FSRs though)

Much random stuff, such moderate wow. Looks like Nike is throwing the kitchen sink @ the hash walls so luck of the draw & time & place to score a deal as usual.

Apologies for no pics, I was with my son & watching him was my priority. The comment above does ring true though, a staff member approached me to offer me the F&F deal so I do believe the staff pick & choose who they drop coupons on (my lucky day I guess)

Anyone have a Vaughan Mills update? Thanks in advance

Went to SVP Steeles this morning, few pairs of Air Jordan VIII white without box on rack for $199.99, too bad all are size 13, only saw a pair of size 12, do have few GS silver AJVI for $99.99, few pairs of Air Way Up in blue, mostly in size 9-10 for $69.99. 2 pairs of Nike Huarache 2K4 white snake skin for $69.99, only size 10.5 & 8.5

Sad to see the close spot to me is slowly dropping off their Nike stock & selection - @ one point SVP Steeles was THE place to get Nikes cheap. Anyone in the know know why SVP has decided to slow their Nike roll & cut inventory & product selection? Grabbing another pair of Silver Bullet AMA 97s would have been sweet

Sad to see the close spot to me is slowly dropping off their Nike stock & selection - @ one point SVP Steeles was THE place to get Nikes cheap. Anyone in the know know why SVP has decided to slow their Nike roll & cut inventory & product selection? Grabbing another pair of Silver Bullet AMA 97s would have been sweet

I would guess it's more to do with Nike not giving them stuff than SVP choosing not to order more inventory...

SVP Yorkgate used to be my go to spot. A lot of people in the area don't have vehicles so SVP was the place for a whole community, and now they have to take the bus and then train to places like Yorkdale

Vaughn Mills Nike had nothing new, same old leftovers but for some reason they raised prices on certain shoes. Fly knit lunar and free 5.0 from last year and year before used to be $69.99 now they have them scattered and priced at $120-$130 plus tax. To me that outlet is not the same as when they had the smaller unit on the other side of the mall, they are trying to pay for the larger location and outrageous number of new staff I guess. Halton has a bunch of good picks on the hash, as well as a fsr of the air Jordan 2 retro for $120. I picked up a pair along with a pair of zoom meriwether all leather boots that scanned in at only $89.99...they also had a bunch of Kobe 8's scattered on the hash at $79.99.

Last edited:
Vaughn Mills Nike had nothing new, same old leftovers but for some reason they raised prices on certain shoes. Fly knit lunar and free 5.0 from last year and year before used to be $69.99 now they have them scattered and priced at $120-$130 plus tax. To me that outlet is not the same as when they had the smaller unit on the other side of the mall, they are trying to pay for the larger location and outrageous number of new staff I guess. Halton has a bunch of good picks on the hash, as well as a fsr of the air Jordan 2 retro for $120. I picked up a pair along with a pair of zoom meriwether all leather boots that scanned in at only $89.99...they also had a bunch of Kobe 8's scattered on the hash at $79.99.

any size 9 kobe 8's you think? what colorway? just curious what day did you go to halton..cause i figured all the ppl WITH f&f passes would've scopped them up earlier on the weekend

Last edited:
authentic with receipt. meetups near fairivew mall preferred.

taking offers..no lower than $320. buy it now for $350
any size 9 kobe 8's you think? what colorway? just curious what day did you go to halton..cause i figured all the ppl WITH f&f passes would've scopped them up earlier on the weekend
I went Sat early and there were some 8's and 9's in the Python and milk snake colors. I would be impressed if any survived as it was packed.

I went Sat early and there were some 8's and 9's in the Python and milk snake colors. I would be impressed if any survived as it was packed.
damn. curious if they would've been put out friday night, cause i was thinking of going..but just too far. would've went if i knew for sure they had kobes.

i was one of the few ppl to HAVE a f&f pass. but yeh, i think they are strict cause no employee would give one to me in store the week before so i had to ask a favor of a friend who is friend's with an employee. 

i went to VM friday night and the only hot buys were: one random size 9 KD 7 "storm" for 130$+30% = 91$ and nike tech fleece zipup hoodies (only S and XS) in womens purpllish/pink for $60 + 30% off = 41$ . the guy said they had men's tech fleece in back but only XXL.

i think VM employees definitely "hide" more things in back than halton. can never truely trust them lol

the guy suggested to me they jsut got retros and then after going to th eback he told me he can't bring them out or tell me what they are...(he was a newer employee and prolly got told not to tell anybody)

Last edited:
damn. curious if they would've been put out friday night, cause i was thinking of going..but just too far. would've went if i knew for sure they had kobes.

i was one of the few ppl to HAVE a f&f pass. but yeh, i think they are strict cause no employee would give one to me in store the week before so i had to ask a favor of a friend who is friend's with an employee. 

i went to VM friday night and the only hot buys were: one random size 9 KD 7 "storm" for 130$+30% = 91$ and nike tech fleece zipup hoodies (only S and XS) in womens purpllish/pink for $60 + 30% off = 41$ . the guy said they had men's tech fleece in back but only XXL.

i think VM employees definitely "hide" more things in back than halton. can never truely trust them lol
the guy suggested to me they jsut got retros and then after going to th eback he told me he can't bring them out or tell me what they are...(he was a newer employee and prolly got told not to tell anybody)
yes exactly... They do. Some of the new guys told me so. Two instances where guys that actually worked there asked me when I found a certain pair of shoes on the hash and if I was taking them for sure. I asked why, they both replied "I would've grabbed them if I even knew we had these" or... "they must've just came back in on a return so if you don't want them let me know" . The old staff never really cared and always hooked me up, not try and take a find. It's just all the new kids there. A guy even bragged that he got a few foams for $50 a piece with his discount and loves his job.

Last edited:

I think it has to do with Nike taking away their Jordan drops. Nike decided to pull Jordans from a bunch of retailers. They only give them major retailers like Footlocker, Champs and boutqiue stores like Livestock/Capsule. Stores like SVP and TSW no longer get Jordans and I don't even think they get new Nike product now.

Vaughn Mills had a few different Lebron 11 c/w in scattered sizes on the hash wall. 139 I believe. The Al Bundys that work there are the worst of the GTA stores. 2 different staff members would not look to see if there were additional sizes in the back. And when I asked if there was more product not on the shelves the answer the staff gave me was "I dunno about that" without even checking. Not wasting my time going there anymore. All those with hookups at that store consider yourselves special.

EDIT: Went there right at opening Sat morning, it was dead, maybe 5 people in the store total. So it wasnt' because they were too busy

Last edited:
just went to halton hills to pick up those 2s. They're iron purples btw if anyone was wondering and still at fsr when i was there. i somehow managed to pick it up for under 100 before tax so i was pretty happy about that! Also a few pairs of volt foam exposed in 10-11 sizes and 2 pairs of red suede m10s in size 8. I also saw a fsr on the tiempo in liquid gold that kinda took me by surprised, but I didn't pick it up cuz i thought it was a little TOO shinny for my taste haha pretty sure they're 99 bucks. 

just went to halton hills to pick up those 2s. They're iron purples btw if anyone was wondering and still at fsr when i was there. i somehow managed to pick it up for under 100 before tax so i was pretty happy about that! Also a few pairs of volt foam exposed in 10-11 sizes and 2 pairs of red suede m10s in size 8. I also saw a fsr on the tiempo in liquid gold that kinda took me by surprised, but I didn't pick it up cuz i thought it was a little TOO shinny for my taste haha pretty sure they're 99 bucks. 
I seen those tiempo and made the mistake of trying to take a picture of them with flash on! damnnnn, they would be too much for even usher!

I seen those tiempo and made the mistake of trying to take a picture of them with flash on! damnnnn, they would be too much for even usher!
yeah I thought i was a flashlight when i first saw them in the store, honestly don't see the appeal in those.... 

Vm has some super shady employees after the move
They had the bhm destroyers for months and just kept them at the back until the system allow they do a mark down, put out on the floor for a short time with no sale signs on
Employee hold them back at the back all by himself over night and come buy them before shift
I know enployees are entitle to buy stuff but not to hold item on shift let alone do a over night hold
Other employees just lie abt the fact they knew one of them was the on hold person
Very shady

Vm has some super shady employees after the move
They had the bhm destroyers for months and just kept them at the back until the system allow they do a mark down, put out on the floor for a short time with no sale signs on
Employee hold them back at the back all by himself over night and come buy them before shift
I know enployees are entitle to buy stuff but not to hold item on shift let alone do a over night hold
Other employees just lie abt the fact they knew one of them was the on hold person
Very shady

Sadly, this happens quite often. Talk to any employee and chances are good each of them has a secret hiding spot in the stockroom. Lol

Oh yes and it was $350 marked down to $85 manually and instantly they hide them as "customer on hold"
I caught the guy paying for his three at cashier and recognize him as an employee
And all of the suddenly the other "friendly "
Staff turned hostile
Smh

I don't mind if an item just got in and never hit floor and employee buys it
But the fact they hide a product until system allow them to mark down and they wipe them out themselves is unethical more borderline internal thief

Why do you guys even think these kids get these retail jobs.... It's not for income. I just told the one that was so proud and happy with his Nike outlet job for the hook up that I bet his mom is so proud. Team retail for life..

Saw 3 pairs of KD VI Vivid Blue aka Away II @ the Yonge & Gerrard Marshalls. Size 9 (for certain), 10 and 10.5, $99.99

Last edited:
Honestly i'm surprised the managers/employers don't try to avoid that. Because they can make much bigger profit by selling that to customers rather than employees. That's a solid 30% off of whatever they can be making. 

:lol: at cats complaining on Facebook about not getting favors in return after distributing a **** load of ES passes. That's what happens, be selective with who you assist instead of trying to look good, be friends, and network with every Tom, **** & Harry.

Honestly i'm surprised the managers/employers don't try to avoid that. Because they can make much bigger profit by selling that to customers rather than employees. That's a solid 30% off of whatever they can be making. 
well, the employees themselves don't benefit from sales of the store (no commission) and the store's relative sales to the employees is still marginal compared to the traffic of regular customers who provide 99% of their sales...

but yeh, managers should be concerned with employee compliance and ethics. 

Back
Top Bottom