Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone is interested I have a Nike gift card with $231 and change on it willing to sell for $190 so you save $41 and change... Can be used at any outlet store, employee store, on line and the Nike town running stores such as at the eatons centre. Pm me if interested and we can figure out which store to meet up at to verify balance.
seems like you hit up the outlet every week. 

shouldn't it be easy to utilize the nike credit then? lol

also, you cannot use CANADIAN giftcards online since there is no nike retail website in canada. conversely, only US issued nike gift cards can be used on nike.com and subsequent outlet and retail locations in the states, but not in canada...

Last edited:
seems like you hit up the outlet every week. 
shouldn't it be easy to utilize the nike credit then? lol

also, you cannot use CANADIAN giftcards online since there is no nike retail website in canada. conversely, only US issued nike gift cards can be used on nike.com and subsequent outlet and retail locations in the states, but not in canada...
thanks for the info, I was told otherwise about the online thing but it makes sense. Time to start slowing right down on retail therapy.

Can anyone post this month's Bday coupon for FTL? I signed up a while ago and entered my birthday info and still wasn't sent anything.

ES update as of about 10:30
KD 7 Longhorn: sz 8 and 10.5+
Run the One: three pairs of sz 9, and 11+
Kobe 9 hi krm ext black (don't quite remember the size run unfortunately)
Stingray huarache, am1, am90 pretty much FSR
Tech fleece pants Grey Sz L (3 pairs), black sz L and XL/XXL (3 pairs), $71.xx b4 tax

Last edited:
Just curious but has anyone used the footlocker vip coupons on launch products?

Tried to use mine on the IV's and the Kyrie this morning. The machine would not process them for some reason.the exclusions might be on the launch products, but then again it could be how the two staff scanned it.

ES update as of about 10:30
KD 7 Longhorn: sz 8 and 10.5+
Run the One: three pairs of sz 9, and 11+
Kobe 9 hi krm ext black (don't quite remember the size run unfortunately)
Stingray huarache, am1, am90 pretty much FSR
Tech fleece pants Grey Sz L (3 pairs), black sz L and XL/XXL (3 pairs), $71.xx b4 tax

Did the ES Store have the Kyrie's? Thinking about copping.

Also, just noticed on Ebates that Nike.com is at 12%, which translates to a nice discount on IDs.

Blue Tile Lounge just restocked the Jordan 1 x SB Lance Mountains in both colorways - picked up a set of 10.5s. They're going quick!

Blue Tile Lounge just restocked the Jordan 1 x SB Lance Mountains in both colorways - picked up a set of 10.5s. They're going quick!
I'm glad I live down the street from Blue Tile. Saw the IG post almost an hour late but was still able to get 1 of each colourway! Best thing about having a local shop not easily accessible by Subway.

I saw the post on IG but was too lazy to go.  It's about a 30 min drive and I didn't want to head down there to find out that they were sold out.  Anyone pick up their 4's today? I grabbed the packer x Asics as well.

I saw the post on IG but was too lazy to go.  It's about a 30 min drive and I didn't want to head down there to find out that they were sold out.  Anyone pick up their 4's today? I grabbed the packer x Asics as well.
Which Packer x Asics? and where?

Thnx

Did the ES Store have the Kyrie's? Thinking about copping.

Also, just noticed on Ebates that Nike.com is at 12%, which translates to a nice discount on IDs.

Unfortunately no. That was the shoes I was going there for. I ask a staff there too and he simply said no. I bet they will be there next week though since the stingray didn't show up on launch date if I recall correctly. Too bad I don't have an es pass for next week

Unfortunately no. That was the shoes I was going there for. I ask a staff there too and he simply said no. I bet they will be there next week though since the stingray didn't show up on launch date if I recall correctly. Too bad I don't have an es pass for next week
Thanks for the heads up. I was kinda figuring they'd sit, but I decided to pull the trigger on a pair from Sport Chek just in case. Glad I did; at 8am they had 8 pairs of size 10, I purchased mine about an hour ago, and now they're completely sold out of 9.5, 10, and 10.5s. Surprising as it's the first wide-release of the shoe in Canada, but it definitely appears to be moving units.

Edit: Hah, it actually looks like one dude cleaned out almost the entire stock of Kyrie's from 9-11, and is now trying to resell them in bulk, due to Sport Chek's BOGO50% deal. The desperation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom