Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ Try Si Vous Play, i remember seeing some Kobes there for $49.99, i dont know if they're the ones u want, post pics.

Word, what location you talking about ? And im talking about these Kobe II ST's.

21mracy.jpg

Side Note - Anyone know when the Neon Court Forces are gonna drop in Toronto ?

Prime, I've been on those the whole year! Best colourway IMO, I can't find them anymore either.
They go by Strengths or Orcas...
glasses.gif

Prime - Should be here end of this month for the Neon CF's.

Anyone looking for the NIKE Grammy Dunk High's let me know, serious people only no cheap N's.

Some of the Low AF1 Canvas colours are scattered through out the GTA in SVPs spots.
They grey one was at the Pickering location for $100.
Didn't have my size 8 though, lowest was a 9.

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT RELEASES 06.14.08

NOTE THIS IS A GOODFOOT YORKVILLE RELEASE ONLY AGAIN A GOODFOOT YORKVILLE RELEASE ONLY, FOR THOSE THAT READ THIS THERE IS NOREASON TO CALL GOODFOOT RICHMOND WEST IN REGARDS TO INFO.

FEEL FREE TO CALL GOODFOOT YORKVILLE AS OF SATURDAY MORNING FOR INFO ON PRICES AND SIZES, BEFORE THAT DATE NO INFO WILL BERELEASED.

320577758.jpg

320577757.jpg

320577754.jpg

320577747.jpg

320577740.jpg

320577737.jpg

THE SBTG'S DUNK SB LOWS ARE THE FRIENDS & FAMILY PACKAGE EDITION, NOT THE REGULAR FIRST SERIES RELEASE.

AS FOR THE PRICING ALL ARE VERY REASONABLE AND ARE UNDER "MARKET VALUE" WITH SOME NEAR IT.

THANKS,
GOODFOOT.

So for those NIKE/JB heads.

A friend of mine got a few invites to Flight Club (not the store in NYC) Jordan Brand's online store, he's selling. Why is this important? wellapparently after the CDP's are done JB will only release Retro's on the NIKE/JB FC site and you have to be a member to get access through an invite(the the NIKE ID VIP AF1 Passowrds), apparently the Black/Elephant Print III's will only be a FC release.

People are paying $200 for invites, so get @ me if anything..............don't shoot the messenger.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

A friend of mine got a few invites to Flight Club (not the store in NYC) Jordan Brand's online store, he's selling. Why is this important? well apparently after the CDP's are done JB will only release Retro's on the NIKE/JB FC site and you have to be a member to get access through an invite (the the NIKE ID VIP AF1 Passowrds), apparently the Black/Elephant Print III's will only be a FC release.

People are paying $200 for invites, so get @ me if anything..............don't shoot the messenger.

For real?
indifferent.gif
I was never a big jordan head but that'swhack... but realy how'll that work for Canada? - Nike.com and all them don't ship to Canada...

Nike Outlet Burloak

Not too much good stuff

XX2 omegas $90
High Blazers for $50
Nike Air Force One Supreme '07 (Rasheed) $180 (only a couple sizes)

Originally Posted by nkwu11

A friend of mine got a few invites to Flight Club (not the store in NYC) Jordan Brand's online store, he's selling. Why is this important? well apparently after the CDP's are done JB will only release Retro's on the NIKE/JB FC site and you have to be a member to get access through an invite (the the NIKE ID VIP AF1 Passowrds), apparently the Black/Elephant Print III's will only be a FC release.

For real?
indifferent.gif
I was never a big jordan head but that's whack... but realy how'll that work for Canada? - Nike.com and all them don't ship to Canada...

Better have some US friends/family; don't depend on JB/Nike to change.

Good that the black/elephant print 3s will be sold alone (hope they don't bundle with tshirts/jackets etc.). Wonder what 3 will be in the 3/20 CDP nowthough?

GOODFOOT YORKVILLE ONLY DROPPING TOMORROW WILL BE

NIKE SB DUNK HIGH 'DE LA SOUL'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'DE LA SOUL'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'SBTG FRIENDS & FAMILY'
NIKE SB P-ROD 'FUTURA'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'SHANGHAI II'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'DAY OF THE DEADS'

** INFO/PRICES**

DOTD-$250
DE LA LOW-$240
DE LA HIGH-$260
SHANGHAI-$200
FUTURA P-ROD-$225
SBTG-$450

Originally Posted by GDFT GOONIES

GOODFOOT YORKVILLE ONLY DROPPING TOMORROW WILL BE

NIKE SB DUNK HIGH 'DE LA SOUL'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'DE LA SOUL'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'SBTG FRIENDS & FAMILY'
NIKE SB P-ROD 'FUTURA'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'SHANGHAI II'
NIKE SB DUNK LOW 'DAY OF THE DEADS'

** INFORMATION AS TO PRICES ETC WILL BE POSTED ON FORUMS LATER TONIGHT SO FOR FORUM MEMBERS NO NEED FOR PHONE CALLS SINCE NO INFO IS BEING RELEASED TONIGHT ON FORUMS AND TOMORROW MORNING OVER THE PHONES**

Huh?

Unfortunately due to work I'll miss opening but will pass by afterwards to see if my size in those De La HIs is still available but not getting my hopes upespecially if they're priced to sell.

Anyone planning to lineup? Rainy dreary weather this whole weekend.

Sup guys...

My brother is visiting Canada within the next week and I was just wondering...

The Air Trainer 1 Chlorophylls that were released a few months back....Did those hit Canada?

Down where im from (California), I never saw them..

Thanks!

Nice info Q...... I knew those invites would be worth something i got 2.....once u get invited don't u automatically get 2?

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Originally Posted by nkwu11

For real?
indifferent.gif
I was never a big jordan head but that's whack... but realy how'll that work for Canada? - Nike.com and all them don't ship to Canada...

Better have some US friends/family; don't depend on JB/Nike to change.

Good that the black/elephant print 3s will be sold alone (hope they don't bundle with tshirts/jackets etc.). Wonder what 3 will be in the 3/20 CDP now though?
wait... when did they announce that the black/cement 3 are gonna be sold alone?!?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by m0nstar

Sup guys...

The Air Trainer 1 Chlorophylls that were released a few months back....Did those hit Canada?

Thanks!

Yes they were. At a few spots.

Not sure if they are still there though.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Originally Posted by m0nstar

Sup guys...

Thanks!

Yes they were. At a few spots.

Not sure if they are still there though.
LiveStock still has them for $160 i think.

This spot online has em for 139.99 I believe.

SoleStop. You can arrange meetups with them, if you dont want em shipped.

Back
Top Bottom