Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey, having trouble finding locally, so I figured I'd post here. Does anyone have deadstock 2014 sz 8-9.5 black infrared 6's!? I'm willing to pay a fair price for a pair, thanks!!.

Foot locker yorkdale update

Halton hills update:

As expected there weren't any og 1s left.

Lots of tech fleece crew necks for $59.99 - 25%. It was in dark blue.

Lebron x low in raspberry for 79.97-25% fsr

They had a red kd vi, don't know the name, for 89.99 - 26%, fsr except for sz 9 and 9.5

Nothing good on the hash wall, although it was 25% off. A few af 1, and scattered sz of jordan 1 88 (black purple; 99.97) and jordan 1 mid Phoenix suns (69.97)

Kitchener:

Lots of Lunar 2s in Grey/Red, Red, Blue Orange. Mostly just Hyperdunks and other redundant stuff, but I actually found a pair of OG Flyknit Free 5.0s which came to $32 after discount. Woth it for that price, should be a solid performing pair of outdoor runners--they don't seem all that different compared to the Flyknit 4.0s, save for the 5s plusher cushioning set-up.

Burloak:

Flyknit Frees $109 - 25%
Hyperdunk 2015 $99 - 25%
Elite socks 2 for $20
Kobe and Lebron zip ups $49 - 25%

Really not much else

Pegasus 30 and 31 are $49.99 no additional discount

All the Champs sports that got the Triple white all started with a FSR and within a day of getting them they all got 18-36 more depending on the store!

Kitchener:

Lots of Lunar 2s in Grey/Red, Red, Blue Orange. Mostly just Hyperdunks and other redundant stuff, but I actually found a pair of OG Flyknit Free 5.0s which came to $32 after discount. Woth it for that price, should be a solid performing pair of outdoor runners--they don't seem all that different compared to the Flyknit 4.0s, save for the 5s plusher cushioning set-up.

Any pics? Which colorways?

Halton hills update:

As expected there weren't any og 1s left.

Lots of tech fleece crew necks for $59.99 - 25%. It was in dark blue.

Lebron x low in raspberry for 79.97-25% fsr

They had a red kd vi, don't know the name, for 89.99 - 26%, fsr except for sz 9 and 9.5

Nothing good on the hash wall, although it was 25% off. A few af 1, and scattered sz of jordan 1 88 (black purple; 99.97) and jordan 1 mid Phoenix suns (69.97)
they were the xmas KD VI's for those wondering

they were the xmas KD VI's for those wondering
and it was 79.99 + 25% not 89.99

I bought a pair of shoes at the outlet but one sole is yellower than the other. I tried warm water and a toothbrush. Anything else I can do other than hop outside on one foot til that pair becomes equally yellow....

and it was 79.99 + 25% not 89.99

I bought a pair of shoes at the outlet but one sole is yellower than the other. I tried warm water and a toothbrush. Anything else I can do other than hop outside on one foot til that pair becomes equally yellow....
try non-gel whitening toothpaste on a low-key spot

Last edited:
Away and Underdog Curry 1's are up on Sportchek. Btw does anyone have the clutchfit drive highlight? Or know where to get em... Late to the party
The highlight model is extremely high cut similar to Kobe 9, just in case you didn't know. It's available on Eastbay.

I was just in Heartland and I passed by Winners and Marshalls. 

Winners had a some Blue Jays, and Raptors shirts, as well as Nike Hyperflights (Superhero pack All 3 CW's) in a few random sizes (can't recall the price exactly but i think it was just over $100). I saw size 12, size 11, and a couple 10.5's. They also had a pair of Jordan 1 in a Black/Gold/Red CW in sz 14.

Marshalls had New Balance 574's in a Black/White CW in various sizes for $60, and also had the Adidas TMAC3's for sz 8.5-10. Also a couple New Balance 580's in clearance in a White/Burgandy cw.

I was just in Heartland and I passed by Winners and Marshalls. 

Winners had a some Blue Jays, and Raptors shirts, as well as Nike Hyperflights (Superhero pack All 3 CW's) in a few random sizes (can't recall the price exactly but i think it was just over $100). I saw size 12, size 11, and a couple 10.5's. They also had a pair of Jordan 1 in a Black/Gold/Red CW in sz 14.

Marshalls had New Balance 574's in a Black/White CW in various sizes for $60, and also had the Adidas TMAC3's for sz 8.5-10. Also a couple New Balance 580's in clearance in a White/Burgandy cw.
did you see any Chicago Bulls starter jackets?

Sorry, I actually didn't see any starter jackets at all, however there were some Derrick Rose Bulls jerseys at Marshalls, they we're either Large Or XL

Back
Top Bottom