Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Goodfoot Yorkville/Richmond both still have the Neon95s, they dropped maybe a month ago? I think they run near 200. Cant remember.

Dude at goodfoot told me that the Mondrian SBs should be dropping soon, theyre alrdy late on thier shippemnt of those.

UNITED FRONT RELEASES: RANSOM TODAY 06.19.08

- SUMMER G-SHOCK RESTOCK SHIPMENT IS IN!

THESE HAVE BEEN MOVING VERY FAST WHICH IS WHY A RESTOCK IS DONE, FOR THOSE THAT SLEPT HERE'S YOUR 2ND CHANCE.

UNITED FRONT RELEASES: GOODFOOT 06.21.08

- NIKE DUNK HIGH SB (FERRIS BUELLERS)
- NIKE NEON COURT FORCE HI
coming soon: dqm pack, lobsters, jordan brand 7/16 countdown pack
*note goodfoot will not be releasing the 7/16 countdown pack until june 28th.

NOMAD 06.21.08

- SUPREME FINAL SPRING/SUMMER '08 SHIPMENT
- VISVIM FBT'S & KIEFFER'S (ALSO AVAILABLE AT GOODFOOT YORKVILLE)

STUSSY FLAGSHIP STORE 06.21.08

Stussy Flagship Blog

321123757.jpg

So this Saturday marks the 1st in a series of drops for this collection at both Stussy Toronto Chapter Store and our Brand New STUSSY X NBHD Pop Shop in VanCity

The drop includes a bunch of different Tee's, Hat's, Pant's & Short's

And Also the much anticipated Nike X Stussy X NBHD BLAZER

These are very very limited and only 2 stores in all of Canada will be selling them. So if you're in TO or BC make sure you drop by to cop a pair.Once again these are SUPER SUPER Limited and the retail price is un-real for such a limited shoe.

321970286.jpg

321970284.jpg

321970282.jpg

321970279.jpg

*For any inquires or info, please call the Stussy Flagship store*

so who was the reselling bastard who was walking around the Eaton Centre with 4 bags yesterday afternoon? (I'm talking about the Blazers release)

^ Saw this in the pick-up thread. Might be him ?
laugh.gif

2rg2x6r.jpg

rlyfc3.jpg

Side Note - Anyone know when the Tart/Clay ATC II's are gonna drop here in Toronto ?

if anyone is still wondering
Yorkville GDFT:
-De La highs: size 7
-De la lows: size 8, 7.5
-Shanghais: size 11, 12, 13
-Futuras (not sure what sizes

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT NEWS 06.28.08

Sale is Postponed Until Next Saturday

There's Still A Chance Of Rain And We Dont Want To Ruin It

Next Week Saturday Rain Or Shine Its On

Niagara Falls Nike Outlet (Canada)
If anyone is still into SBs
-Nike Dunk low SB - Green Taxi - 69.99
-Nike Air Trainer SB - grey/teal - 79.99
-Nike SB Classic - black with white swoosh (59.99 I think)

Had some lebron 4s too,
-black/crimson
-black/black (i think, cant remember)

Primesole,

I cant really remember exactly what Jordans they had there, but imo they were all pretty ugly looking. I think most were team jordans or something, I dontreally know my J's
embarassed.gif

Only two Jordans I remember them having were the XX2 PE and I think it was this 11.
aj11_lo_wht_zest_argon.jpg

In terms of AMs, they had a few AM running 180s on the back walls, I think I saw some 360 BBs as well. Didnt see any retros (1s, 90s etc) though except for anAM90 boot.
m90boot_barq_volt_pur.jpg

Other mentions: Zoom BB II (white/black/red), blazer (white with black swoosh), ZK1 (white/white, limited size run cause they were on the back wall)
But if youre already going up there, I guess you can throughly look through everything. I didnt have much time cause the outlets were closing and I had to meetup with some friends.
Hope that helps

vmills

AF1 - Amare, Vince, and I think they had a few Kobes (104.99)
LBJ4 - white/white, black/black or black/crimson (99.99)
Air Assaults - brown with this safari type pattern
Team Jordan 9.5

hmm next time I should bring a pen and paper.

just saw the all black colourway at Nike Vaughan Mills. price was 110. They only had 9.5 and smaller though, was looking for a 10.5 and the cashier said they just had what was at the front cash desk.

Back
Top Bottom