Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Meant to post this in here last week, but it slipped my mind.

It's been 10 years since the last NT Toronto Summit. Hard to be believe.

Oh wow..it's been that long?

I couldn't make it for that one but I I made the next which was indoors with basketball too

Sweet looking silhouette. How was the traction?

It definitely depends on what you want to do in these.

For it's intended purpose, I'd say these are fine; a solid runner meant for consistent movement (i.e. running in straight lines, a treadmill perhaps, and general gym activity).

I wouldn't do anything more involved though as the flyknit is very forgiving and won't hold your foot in place under more extreme movement (calisthenics for example).

25% off hash wall and clearance clothing at Burloak - not much to report

Saw Kobe IX EM for $109.99 plus 25% - just mango peach(?) colourway

25% off hash wall and clearance clothing at Burloak - not much to report

Saw Kobe IX EM for $109.99 plus 25% - just mango peach(?) colourway

Do you remember what sizes? Last time I found kobe ix on hash it was all small sizes

Anyone know where I could get the Kobe 10 elite(any cw) for under retail? I saw some at VM but nothing my size(size 10) 3 weeks ago. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could get the Kobe 10 elite(any cw) for under retail? I saw some at VM but nothing my size(size 10) 3 weeks ago. Thanks in advance guys.

Livestock and Capsule both had significant online discounts on the Team and Hero colorways. Capsule 25% and Livestock 30%. Looks like they're out of stock online as they've been sitting on discount for well over a month. Wouldn't hurt to call them and see what their in-store inventory is.

Vaughan Mills seems to still have random sizes of the Womens Flyknit Fit Agility Multicolors still. I saw a size 8 by the cash when I was checking out, the cashier just said no they didn't have anymore without scanning the shoe. So I went to the wall to look again and ended up finding a size 10
glasses.gif
, $75 after discount! So, they might still be bringing them out slowly from the back if anyone is looking for those.

Last edited:
Vaughan Mills seems to still have random sizes of the Womens Flyknit Fit Agility Multicolors. I saw a size 8 by the cash when I was checking out, the cashier just said no they didn't have anymore without scanning the shoe, so I went to the wall to look again and ended up finding a size 10 8) , $75 after discount! So, they might still be bringing them out slowly from the back if anyone is looking for those.

There was a sz 7 as well

Vaughan Mills seems to still have random sizes of the Womens Flyknit Fit Agility Multicolors still. I saw a size 8 by the cash when I was checking out, the cashier just said no they didn't have anymore without scanning the shoe. So I went to the wall to look again and ended up finding a size 10 8) , $75 after discount! So, they might still be bringing them out slowly from the back if anyone is looking for those.

Lol was there on Tuesday when I saw those Zoom Agilitys, asked them for size 8 or 10, they went to the back room, came back out with nothing.

It definitely depends on what you want to do in these.

For it's intended purpose, I'd say these are fine; a solid runner meant for consistent movement (i.e. running in straight lines, a treadmill perhaps, and general gym activity).

I wouldn't do anything more involved though as the flyknit is very forgiving and won't hold your foot in place under more extreme movement (calisthenics for example).
I'm trying to do a lot of plyometrics in them, just to simulate being near-bare-foot. The only problem is, without the proper support from the shoe, it may highly increase the risk of injury. 

Yeah I'm probably just gonna stick to the ball shoes I have at the moment. 

Back
Top Bottom