Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know if the Eaton Centre store is running as usual, or is there a line or anything else for ASG?  I just want to go grab a pair of Max 90 or Max 1s, but don't want to deal with ASG crowds...and I'm using a gift card, so I can only go there.

I know this is a long shot but if anyone can help me out with a pair of Chi 1's sz 9-10.5 that would greatly appreciate it and will compensate you for helping out. PM and we can work something out.

Are people running bots on the nike event. All I want is a 306 lab event spot. It seems like Everytime a spot opens up it just get picked up within 2 secs

Just came back from 306 Underground and the store. Nothing really left at the Jumpman store, Low 1s, and a few 2s. Nothing premium. It's chaos in there.

The Underground was a let down. Most of the things available for customization are sold out like toques, hoodies were only available in XL. People handling that shop just looked like they wanted it to be done.

I'm glad I was able to go to Jumpman on Thursday, cause it was better organized.

My photo from the first day. The black one was sold out yesterday

New user here. Does anybody know if the 306 Underground patches are being sold separate of the jackets? I would absolutely love a set of the patches if anybody knows where to get them. If anybody with a 306 Underground appointment can let me know or perhaps even inquire about them on my behalf I would be infinitely appreciative. Thanks.

In need of some Chicago 1s or Cyber Mondays size 8-8.5 in my life. PM me please if you've got.

Last edited:
I ended up getting caught up in some work stuff yesterday and missed out on some 4's.  Is there anywhere that's still selling them?

Back
Top Bottom