Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Easy cop on the master XII. Walked in as usual at 10am, then again I am a size 12.
Anyone know where to get a 5.5 youth?
Footlocker.ca still showing for showing for 5.5Y

Still hunting for 10.5. Where did you go?

Damn...I'm still "waiting for my turn" 
Update:...it just kicked me off. The "Waiting for your turn" page closed on it's own and it won't let me back to that page. 

EDIT: Tried again just now and I'm back on the "waiting for your turn" page. 

EDIT 2: Kicked off again, but my bro's still on the page. I'ma just stop w/ these updates idk why Nike has to do me like this lol

Last edited:
Yea not surprised that these are going fast, it's a nice colourway on a nice shoe. Probably be like this for all the 12s to be honest

BTW exclucity got the iguana roshes in if anyone is interested. Not sure what sizes are left though

Thanks to everyone who answered my UK shipping question, I ended up shipping it via Canada Post with no tracking for around $10 which was pretty cheap IMO even though it's gonna take around 2.5-3 weeks

if you are selling this shirt via eBay, it puts you at a disadvantage because the buyer could claim you never shipped out the shirt with no tracking

Yeah I know willing to take the risk though, buyer had 200+ feedback as well. Good looking out tho

LOL so i went to go buy the Master 12s today...mall opened ar 9:30 i got there at 9:20ish. When the footlocker opened they told us they sold out at 5am...when the mall opens at 9:30. Can someone explain that to me please?

That's very odd. Unless they did an early morning drop, which usually happens at 8am at malls not 5am.

I knew people wanted the 12s but I didn't know the hype was that crazy. I would have never thought those 12s would move faster than Aqua or Chrome 8s.

Last edited:
^ could be that they have that OVO feel to them with the gold hints 

Hype is high now, will calm down by next release. 

^re: kobes. As someone mentioned, outlets have the all star Kobe 11 for retail (and 25% off?). I know Vaughan mills and halton got them in for the as weekend and didn't sell out.

BTW, anyone able to give an update on the adidas sale?

Back
Top Bottom