Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So what kind of sh@t show is this release going to be? With only 12,000 pairs and some kind of snkrs app reserve system I can see myself striking out on these. Probably like one store in the Toronto area will end up with these, if that.

Snkrs app not even available in Canada! What a joke!!!

Last edited:
I saw Champs doing raffles for French Blue 12s at the front door, with Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy just jumped over Jumpman playing over their speakers lol!

Im not sure where to post this but since this is the Toronto group and i want to do a local meet. Last weekend i struck out horribly trying to get the Solebox x Ultra Boost. Resellers got most pairs.

If anyone got a pair size 11, 11.5 or 12 i am willing to trade my DS Pirate Black Yeezys with Receipt from Capsule size 11.5 straight for the Solebox.

If anyone interested in this trade let me know

So what kind of sh@t show is this release going to be? With only 12,000 pairs and some kind of snkrs app reserve system I can see myself striking out on these. Probably like one store in the Toronto area will end up with these, if that.

Yupp.. Would be a whole lot easier if snkrs was available to Canadians...

You don't need the app to reserve the shoes if it's going to be a raffle.  You just need a US NDC account login.  I sign up for raffles all the time.

You don't need the app to reserve the shoes if it's going to be a raffle.  You just need a US NDC account login.  I sign up for raffles all the time.

Do you have a US phone number as well? If I remember correctly, I couldn't enter any online raffles because I didn't have a valid number.

Do you have a US phone number as well? If I remember correctly, I couldn't enter any online raffles because I didn't have a valid number.
I do.  You only need it for the first time you enter a raffle.  You enter the US # you have and then it sends that # a text with a code.  You then take the code and use it to complete your registration online.

Getting the text is the hard part. I need a us phone carrier

Just ask a US friend that he will receive a code from nike and send that to you immediately.

It would help if you're chatting with them while you complete your registration.

This is a longshot, but if anyone is able to grab me a size 9 in the Kobe IV's that release tmwr please pm me  ASAP! Can't pay reseller price, but can add extra for your time. 

Has anyone ever ordered anything from overseas in the UK and gotten hit with duties? I want to order a pair of kicks but I'm wondering around how much I can expect to be charged extra for duties. Thanks!
Ayyo, just an update for anyone that might be interested: I asked the same question in the Toronto Shoe Game fb group and someone suggested that I email the store I was ordering from and ask them to lower the value of the kicks on the customs form and declare them as a gift. He said he does it all the time and gets hit with duties less than 5% of the time. I tried it and it ended up working! They declared my 85 euro kicks as having a value of 50 euros (from about $125 CAD to $73 CAD) and I got them today without having to pay anything extra! Just a tip in case any of y'all wanna try it

Has anyone ever ordered anything from overseas in the UK and gotten hit with duties? I want to order a pair of kicks but I'm wondering around how much I can expect to be charged extra for duties. Thanks!
Ayyo, just an update for anyone that might be interested: I asked the same question in the Toronto Shoe Game fb group and someone suggested that I email the store I was ordering from and ask them to lower the value of the kicks on the customs form and declare them as a gift. He said he does it all the time and gets hit with duties less than 5% of the time. I tried it and it ended up working! They declared my 85 euro kicks as having a value of 50 euros (from about $125 CAD to $73 CAD) and I got them today without having to pay anything extra! Just a tip in case any of y'all wanna try it
classic yep work all the time 

Not all custom fees are collected on delivery, sometimes the fees arrive separately in the mail.

Can I accept a Money Gram or Western Union payment from someone in the US? If so, will it be automatically converted into CDN? And what do I need to provide to the buyer? Thanks in advance

EDIT: If they want to send a money order, what types of money orders can we accept? Thanks again

Last edited:

May I ask what shop this was? Some of the larger well known boutiques like END refuse to do it.

May I ask what shop this was? Some of the larger well known boutiques like END refuse to do it.

They refuse to do it because it's agianst the law and if they're caught they can get shut down...not worth the risk. I used to do this all the time, especially on eBay. Only once did customs actually reject the package and the sender got a letter of warning. For independent sellers it's less of a risk.

Back
Top Bottom