Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

SVP these days is only good for $5.99 t-shirts and $29.99 shoes. But seems like they rotate some of their stock on a weekly basis.

Svp is still a good source for nice hats for cheap, as well as retro reeboks. They got nba and nhl jerseys for cheap as well, though sizin is limited.

Its a shame they only get the most basic nike shoes now. I still have no idea how the vault went from getting stuff like 23 premier, 13 bin, etc. to getting nothing

I think a stadium filled with white shirts is the best.
All red would be good too, they should probably do that while they still can... IF we beat Indiana, we'd probably get Miami and red would feed into their colour scheme as well.
Purple was whatever.

Anyone try the nike tech knit new products? I like the look but that price is nuts - nike is tripping lol 
mean.gif

Are there generally duties/fees when ordering packages from the US using FedEx? I know UPS is notorious for duties/brokerage fees. Thanks in advance!

Are there generally duties/fees when ordering packages from the US using FedEx? I know UPS is notorious for duties/brokerage fees. Thanks in advance!
If you can, try to communicate with seller NOT to use FedEx or UPS, and try to ask for USPS (United States Postal Service). 

Because with courier service, you're almost certain there's going to be taxes/brokerage fees or COD (cash on delivery) charges.

If you can, try to communicate with seller NOT to use FedEx or UPS, and try to ask for USPS (United States Postal Service). 

Because with courier service, you're almost certain there's going to be taxes/brokerage fees or COD (cash on delivery) charges.

Good looking out. Unfortunately the seller is an ebay store and they rarely ever negotiate the shipping terms. Appreciate the info

Anyone want this? Brand new with tag and receipt size large mens/xl women's flash water proof jacket for cheap?

Last edited:
Anyone have an extra OVO X pin? Also, looking to see if anyone is selling an OVO Jordan shirt. Hit me up!

I picked up a pair of sz 8 French Blue 12's for a friend back on release date while he was overseas. But now he doesn't want them and these aren't my size. I'm willing to let these go for what I paid for (retail) if anyone here is still looking. Otherwise these are going to be returned to footlocker

Has anyone been to the $6 Cineplex Raptors screenings?  Do they just use the tsn/sportsnet television feed with commercials or do they use a League pass feed that shows everything going on in the arena?

Has anyone been to the $6 Cineplex Raptors screenings?  Do they just use the tsn/sportsnet television feed with commercials or do they use a League pass feed that shows everything going on in the arena?
They use the TSN feed with commercials. Other details....

- Lights are dim during the actual game time, turn it back on for breaks

- Atmosphere is more quiet compared to a bar as there are more family and kids there vs drunk fans :smile:

- Image and sound quality is pretty good (poor man's court side lol)

- There is also some guy with a mic that tries to get the crowd going and has some give-aways

Went there for Game 1 where everyone got tshirts. The other games they only give shirts out for answering questions I heard. Not bad for Game 1 for the tshirt and only $6. Was packed for Game #1.

^ scarborough town centre's cineplex is sold out for game 3. i'll probably drive a little farther in the opposite direction to colossus vaughan. if it's good, i'll buy a ticket for game 4. otherwise, i'll go to jurassic park

They use the TSN feed with commercials. Other details....
- Lights are dim during the actual game time, turn it back on for breaks
- Atmosphere is more quiet compared to a bar as there are more family and kids there vs drunk fans :smile:
- Image and sound quality is pretty good (poor man's court side lol)
- There is also some guy with a mic that tries to get the crowd going and has some give-aways

Went there for Game 1 where everyone got tshirts. The other games they only give shirts out for answering questions I heard. Not bad for Game 1 for the tshirt and only $6. Was packed for Game #1.

post pics of these shirts

hosted by style democracy. dunno if it's sample or not. i guess it's probably a mix of products ?
A solestop employee that went to the outlet last year mentioned that it was mostly newer runners, but I did hear some people picked up made in UK (1500s I think).

I`m sure this has been answered before, but whats Nike.ca's policy with in-store returns at the outlets? Didn't see anything on their website.

If anyone spots a small raptors crew neck with the logo on the left chest, pm me and it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

^ scarborough town centre's cineplex is sold out for game 3. i'll probably drive a little farther in the opposite direction to colossus vaughan. if it's good, i'll buy a ticket for game 4. otherwise, i'll go to jurassic park

Everywhere close was sold out for me for Game #1. Had to go to New market which was still packed. If you don't mind getting to Jurassic park and fighting the crowd, standing outside then I would suggest going there. Atmosphere is way different.

Otherwise I would just settle for a bar or cineplex for $6 depending if I want to 
Not the shirt I wanted. Wanted the red version or the grey but these are what they gave out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom