Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quality of the Flu Game 12s is insane. I don't really like the shoe, but the quality of the materials used is true to the original. I'm actually shocked that they didn't try to push these as "Remastered" and sell them at a premium like they did with the 4s.

I'm glad they didn't give the flu games the same price tag as the WC4's, had to pass on those because the price was way too unreasonable. These are gonna be the only Jordans I get for 2016, Adidas and NB have collectively emptied my wallet this year

If anyone wants the white gradient Ultra Boosts (women's sizes, but they're the exact same shoe) Running Room has them. And they have a $50 off $200 code: MAGAZINE50 so I ended up paying $180 something after tax. I've put it up on Kijiji to see if anyone wants to trade for primeknit NMDs or another colourway of the UBs. Happy to keep them though, but I like to test the market.

Thoughts?
To be honest, I was never a fan of the gradient UB's.  IMHO they would have looked nicer if it was a more gradual gradient as opposed to such a distinct three colour solid transition. 

I'm more of a solid colour UB guy.

Goodluck with your trade, tbh it wouldn't be a fair trade for the guy giving up their primeknit lol

Quality of the Flu Game 12s is insane. I don't really like the shoe, but the quality of the materials used is true to the original. I'm actually shocked that they didn't try to push these as "Remastered" and sell them at a premium like they did with the 4s.
They are remastered.  The $220 price point is for releases that have Nike Air branding on heel.  They charge a premium for having "Nike Air" on the outside of the shoe.

Last edited:
If possible go before they open just to be sure to get your size but don't worry they'll have a good amount of pairs even after employees get theirs, just be there when the open.

Thanks man, hopefully its not a hard cop.
The flu games are gonna be GR many pairs will be available. But if youre looking to get one at ES i'd say get there around an hour to 30 mins before opening. There is usually a line up, especially for launch days

If I can't get my hands on the flu games hopefully there will be some nice TF for cheap. Have been spending way too much lately on shoes, and still waiting patiently for sock darts ID #SMH

To be honest, I was never a fan of the gradient UB's.  IMHO they would have looked nicer if it was a more gradual gradient as opposed to such a distinct three colour solid transition. 

I'm more of a solid colour UB guy.

Goodluck with your trade, tbh it wouldn't be a fair trade for the guy giving up their primeknit lol
I'd probably pay extra, haha. I may just sell them for slightly over retail. 

I'd probably pay extra, haha. I may just sell them for slightly over retail. 
to be honest...  I don't think you'd get over retail for them.  Solestop restocked the white gradients.  Don't think anyone would trade a PK NMD because they are pretty hard to get as it is...  even if you added.  That's just what I observe.

I have an ES invite for next week as well, anyone that has gone recently can shed light on what they have? Have they gotten any of the recent sock dart releases?
Stock is always changing, they get all the runners and flyknits so I don't see why they wouldn't get the darts. You can always call them and ask too.

to be honest...  I don't think you'd get over retail for them.  Solestop restocked the white gradients.  Don't think anyone would trade a PK NMD because they are pretty hard to get as it is...  even if you added.  That's just what I observe.
All good. Always nice to gage the market. Heck, I'd be fine with retail. 

Anyone else receive their Nike.ca multicoloured today? Saw a handful posted on TSG- I didn't get my pair, and people on TSG were saying how no slips were left, and there was just boxes at the doors...

Anyone else receive their Nike.ca multicoloured today? Saw a handful posted on TSG- I didn't get my pair, and people on TSG were saying how no slips were left, and there was just boxes at the doors...
Yes, arrived today. You should have received an email "We've Shipped Your Order" 2 days ago. In that email there is a link to track your package. 

I was there on Monday morning, they had:

Heather Grey AW77 (lots of sizes, large included)

Blue AW77 (large)

Light Blue Windrunner (lots of sizes, large included)

Game Royal Blue Windrunner (medium and XL, no large or I would have bought one)

Oddly enough the AW77 were $90 and the Windrunners were $75.
Oh wow i would love to scoop large heather grey Aw77, think they would have any left if I could make it out there this weekend?

Oh wow i would love to scoop large heather grey Aw77, think they would have any left if I could make it out there this weekend?
 Best to give them a call before you go.

Was at Vaughan Mills tonight, lots of stuff on for 40% off.  They had the dark grey with a volt zipper for $100.00 with an additional 40% off.  No matching pants though.

854535494_o.jpg

Black Areoloft and tech fleece jackets for $159.99 with an additional 40% off.  They weren't on the floor.  They grabbed one from the back for me.  They said they had a few left in various sizes

Nike-Tech-Fleece-Aeroloft-Bomber-Mens-Jacket-678267_010.png

Jordan black training shirts was on the clearance rack as well as the various Jordan jackets were 40% off.  Clearance rack was also an additional 40% off.

All the dark black and blue flyknit max were gone however FSR of these flyknits for $159.99.  No additional discounts.

IMG_20141214_122745.jpg

Lots of various colourways of Lebrons were on sale.  Didn't really pay attention to prices.

Hash wall is 25% off and equipment is 50% off.

There were a couple of sizes of the blue aeroloft tech fleece hoodie.  (the one on the left in the picture) $169.99 with an additional 40% off.

nike-tech-fleece-aeroloft-jacket.jpg

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Damn, those am flyknits look nice! I probably would buy them if I didn't use up the $50 MVP card I had.

I ordered a pair last week and it got cancelled... No harm, but it's annoying and disheartening. 

True. Just hope for the best, but don't get too excited. When their online store runs out of stock, they have to go through their store, and the inventory isn't in real time.

Back
Top Bottom