Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nice. I carted but it kicked me out during checkout. Guess I'll have to wait on a random restock or see if the resale prices drop.

Ye I saw some offers for ~$300 on kijiji so only like a $10 markup really after tax if legit

No luck with getting the flu games online and raffles.  Anyone who can help me out with a size 9 or 9.5 let me know, thanks.

No luck with getting the flu games online and raffles.  Anyone who can help me out with a size 9 or 9.5 let me know, thanks.
you might be lucky at footlocker if someone never went to pick up their pair.  on occasion nike would have select sizes from returns/cancelled orders on the website.  so watch the original link it may go up again.

has anyone seen tech fleece shorts in VM, Halton Hills or Dixie Mall? Been on the hunt but haven't had a chance to check these spots

Hey Toronto NT. I'm here for a couple days. Where should I check out?

Livestock - 2 locations
Exclucity any good?
Capsule
Footlockers and Champs

Does the JB store still exist?

Staying in downtown and I will have to rely on public transit. So the outlets are probably too far.

Livestock - 2 locations
Exclucity any good?
Capsule
Footlockers and Champs

Staying in downtown and I will have to rely on public transit. So the outlets are probably too far.

SVP on Queen.

what's so good about tsg anyway?
There seems to be a ton of users (10,000+). More eyes, more likely to get your trade or sale. Kijiji is just a mix of lowballers and upsellers. I generally have to price about 25% over what I really want/expect to get What I want. Like the OGs Chukkas, I want $300 but I've put it up for $350 because when you have it for $300, you get offers for like $250. 

Livestock - 2 locations
Exclucity any good?
Capsule
Footlockers and Champs

Haven

Groovy if you're into runners like New Balances

Exclucity is good

Back
Top Bottom