Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I did find it odd that the FL employees didn't hand out the other half of the raffle ticket for this Yeezy raffle. Normally they give you one of those tickets when you enter your name. 

I don't want to make assumptions, but if it was indeed an inside job, I wouldn't be surprised if the absence of the tickets were intentional.
I noticed that too and found it odd myself.  The last time I entered a raffle there, they didn't use tickets at all so I found it odd that the switched to a ticketed system this time and didn't provide us with the other half.  If they did and used it for verification, this could've all been avoided.

Yes, you can call and have them shipped. I believe someone here said it was $12 or so for shipping, but don't quote me on that.

Wait, can I call any Nike outlet in Canada (ex. Vaughn Mills) and they will ship it to me in Canada?

I live in SK and we don't have an outlet nearby so this would be huge for me.

Has anyone done this recently?

Wait, can I call any Nike outlet in Canada (ex. Vaughn Mills) and they will ship it to me in Canada?

I live in SK and we don't have an outlet nearby so this would be huge for me.

Has anyone done this recently?
I personally have never done it but it's very common in the US so I don't see why they wouldn't do it here

Vaughan mills got 30 off clearance rack, but nothing off hash. Nothing good though.

Svp by Vaughan mills has adidas hardwood classics jerseys for 60. Among the players I saw: penny, Kareem, bird, kemp, camby, drexler, Magic Johnson, English, and bill Russell.

Vaughan mills got 30 off clearance rack, but nothing off hash. Nothing good though.

Svp by Vaughan mills has adidas hardwood classics jerseys for 60. Among the players I saw: penny, Kareem, bird, kemp, camby, drexler, Magic Johnson, English, and bill Russell.
No Kobe's at Vaughan, like they were at NOTL? I'm new to Nike Outlet Stores, so is it an accurate assumption that all of their Ontario locations won't have the same stock?

Thanks for the SVP tip, hopefully they don't sell out quick.

No Kobe's at Vaughan, like they were at NOTL? I'm new to Nike Outlet Stores, so is it an accurate assumption that all of their Ontario locations won't have the same stock?

you can ask them to check inventory for a certain shoe at different nike outlet locations in canada,

NOTL earlier today

Didn't see much else, no additional discounts

What is NOTL? Also someone said they called in and ordered a pair? How's that work?

TIA

What is NOTL? Also someone said they called in and ordered a pair? How's that work?

TIA
NOTL = Niagara On The Lake Nike Outlet Store

Supposedly you can call in and order a pair, I was going to get these but I managed to get the Tinkers from HOH Yonge Street.

Try calling them and find out?

TIA
NOTL - Niagara On the Lake Nike Outlet Store.

Theres a huge Outlet Mall along the QEW in the Wine Region of Niagara on the Lake when driving towards Niagara Falls

and yes you can call them directly on the phone, they can take something off their shelfs and take Credit Card orders over the phone for a shipping fee (unsure how much it is i've never done it)

NOTL - Niagara On the Lake Nike Outlet Store.

Theres a huge Outlet Mall along the QEW in the Wine Region of Niagara on the Lake when driving towards Niagara Falls

and yes you can call them directly on the phone, they can take something off their shelfs and take Credit Card orders over the phone for a shipping fee (unsure how much it is i've never done it)

Shipping depends how far you live from where they ship.

No Kobe 11 there. I seen some kds, that's about it

Back
Top Bottom