Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Willing to trade a DS Jordan Bred 1 2016 release size 13 for this Yeezy release in size 13. Just throwing it out...

Went to Vaughan Mills today.  Asics outlet had quite a few Gel-Lyte 3s and Gel-lyte 5s, buy one get one 50% off, works with clothing too.  They had both the Oreo Gel Lyte 3s and 5s, as well as some salmon (?) gel lyte 5s (Product Code: H6R9L-2121).  Quite a few others actually, guy there said they just got them in about a week ago, near full size runs of all pairs.   Nothing larger than a 12 though.  

Nike Outlet was a bust, nothing good at all.  A few Optic Yellow foams in small sizes on the hash wall, the black and volt Jacquard AM95s in various sizes, across the wall.  Stained Glass dunks (At least I think they were the stained glass ones) as well as the dunk low "Premium Fish Ladder".  

Air monarchs in full size run, only $49
tongue.gif

Nothing really exciting clothing wise from what I could see nor within the shoe isles for the most part.  
I love monarchs and extra relaxed fit blue jeans.  

for anyone looking for the FOG H&M pants, yorkdale got a full restock today, all 3 colors

Last edited:
sigh just when I thought I finally scored a pair of white OVO Xs, my order was cancelled. If anyone has a size 10 or 10.5, hit me up!

if anyone into asics they have a few collabs on sale at solestop, 30% off. I saw the undefeated collab (the crazy one), and the bodega on the road. With some other nice regular asics which are also on sale
It's $30 off from what I remember instead of 30%

black/white air rift at Nike outlet at Halton. Size 8, $100 on the back wall as of this afternoon. Seems to have been the only size they had :frown:

Toronto premium Outlets Halton Hill

FSR (no 12) Lebron XII rubber city QS $99.99

Scattered Air Tech Challenge Ugly Sweater for $69.97

Marvin the Martian Jordan VII $149.99 FSR

has anyone here tried purchasing from adidas.ca before and succeeded? Yeezy wise. I think this is the first Yzy to drop through adidas.ca

has anyone here tried purchasing from adidas.ca before and succeeded? Yeezy wise. I think this is the first Yzy to drop through adidas.ca
They've released almost every yeezy on adidas.ca, only problem is bots usually scoop them up. Closest i got was the PB re-release...had my size in cart, but got cart jacked before I could check-out.

Just got a called from Adidas Queen
not gonna lie, i'm super jelly.

They've released almost every yeezy on adidas.ca, only problem is bots usually scoop them up. Closest i got was the PB re-release...had my size in cart, but got cart jacked before I could check-out.

Friend has and it was manually for PB 1.0

oh sweet, thanks guys. Never really attempted to grab online. I might have to tomorrow.

Sorry if I missed someone posting about it already, but has anyone heard anything about FL square one making its calls yet?

Got my call for my size 10 from adidas on queen today. Been on a roll lately with these raffles, hit with the breds on LS as well. #blessed

Back
Top Bottom