Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

looks like i'm the only who didn't cop the V2 out here. LMAO. seems like everyone I know tripled up.

someone trade me for any Goose jacket. LMAO think about it! WINTER IS COMING..

Last edited:
:lol: at cats asking for $1500 for these on Kijiji.

Again, keep me in mind if you have an 11.5/12 and can trade for an 11. I actually want to wear these, as a bonus I can get a pair of OVO 12s for you in your size.

I will try to find someone who want to trade size 11.5/12 to your size 11.

laugh.gif
at cats asking for $1500 for these on Kijiji.

Again, keep me in mind if you have an 11.5/12 and can trade for an 11. I actually want to wear these, as a bonus I can get a pair of OVO 12s for you in your size.
I have an 11.5 if you can wait. Still waiting for shipping confirmation. 

But if you find one before hand, then all good. 

I have an 11.5 if you can wait. Still waiting for shipping confirmation. 

But if you find one before hand, then all good. 

Yeah let me know. My actual pairs just got shipped today, so I'll have them in the next day or 2. The 3 pairs I'd mentioned before are friends I'm helping to sell.

I will try to find someone who want to trade size 11.5/12 to your size 11.

Please and thanks.

Does anyone else prefer the V2 Yeezy 350 boosts over the V1s, in terms of shape? I actually prefer the V2s, they look like they have a better cut. The tongue and the back are higher compared to the V1s and are cut in a better angle. Also, the soles look a lot more masculine and aggressive compared to the V1s. I just wish the V2s had better colorways or I wish adidas would reproduce the V1 colorways on the V2s.

Last edited:
Does anyone else prefer the V2 Yeezy 350 boosts over the V1s, in terms of shape? I actually prefer the V2s, they look like they have a better cut. The tongue and the back are higher compared to the V1s and are cut in a better angle. Also, the soles look a lot more masculine and aggressive compared to the V1s. I just wish the V2s had better colorways or I wish adidas would reproduce the V1 colorways on the V2s.

V2 def the better model. You pretty much nailed the reasons why, especially the colourways.

ovo's looking like a hard cop lol, especially in Canada, hope ndc drops em here eventually. Otherwise looks like only ovo store 

These are really not dropping at FL, Champs? that's crazy.

I forgot how these released previously (the 10s).

Yup, I heard they were sold out during the 1st week. I don't know if they restocked.
Was there on the weekend. No UBs to be seen.
Thought they sold-out opening day. Think someone mentioned on here that small table they were on was surrounded by so many young fiends from Ryerson etc in the area.
Yeah, I think you're right. I vaguely remember the story as well. Too bad I have to be a responsible adult now and go to work lol.

Received my V2's today from Holts, got lucky when I randomly went on the page during that chaotic period.  What a trouble though with all those "Incident" emails.  First pair of Yeezys!!

I had to flip my Yeezys V2 cause I wear a size 13, and these V2 were tight AF. What was the biggest size on ADC Canada?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom